Author Topic: I'm In The Midst Of An Affirmative Action Experience Right Now!  (Read 853 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I'm In The Midst Of An Affirmative Action Experience Right Now!
« on: January 05, 2010, 02:35:02 PM »
I'm at my job right now.  The accountant asked me to print out the latest bank statements since he's coming in tomorrow. 

Anyway, I usually access the info. online.  I logged in as usual only to find that there was no way to access the recent statement.  So I called the bank and got one AA woman on the phone.  She told me the account was closed.  After some arguing, she said she does the online business customer service.  Then she said I would have to transferred to the regular business customer service department.  I then spoke to another AA woman who said our account was closed.  So I asked why we weren't notified, at which point she put me on hold. 

Finally, I saw a business card for a personal banker from that bank.  I called him up.  He says he's going to look into it and call me back. 

Frankly, I don't understand why these banks make it so difficult to just check your statements online, and why they insist on hiring these stupid people who are of no help to their customers whose money they're holding.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 07:07:16 PM by Lisa »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I'm In The Midst Of An Affirmative Action Right Now!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 04:29:35 PM »
Companies get massive tax breaks for hiring these people while leaving more qualified whites jobless.  My advice to white people:  Move to a location where there is hardly any blacks.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 05:43:21 PM »
Companies get massive tax breaks for hiring these people while leaving more qualified whites jobless.  My advice to white people:  Move to a location where there is hardly any blacks.

gotta agree with that..

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2010, 06:21:54 PM »
All of corporate and governmental America is behind this, and at least half of average white citizens have been brainwashed into it too. Just look at what happened to George Allen in Virginia when he said "macaca" at a campaign rally.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2010, 06:30:49 PM »
Lisa by any chance do you live and work in a big city?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2010, 07:06:54 PM »
Lisa by any chance do you live and work in a big city?

Hi Abben,

I work in Manhattan but live on Long Island. 

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Re: I'm In The Midst Of An Affirmative Action Experience Right Now!
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2010, 10:09:31 PM »
Manhattan is filled with idiots I can relate.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 07:40:22 AM »

:::D :laugh:
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 08:53:40 AM »
 If you don't hear from the bank guy after lunch I would call him, people get sidetracked.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 10:41:05 AM »
I guess you should count yourself lucky that you found some who speak English.

Calling anywhere local has become something of a nightmare for me. It's almost always either blacks on the line who really have no idea what they're doing, or why they have to be at work instead of the nail salon, or people with extremely heavy accents who I have to get to repeat things over and over.

I hate it when I go to stores now I usually have to choose between a black cashier who is more likely to make mistakes on the order, or an illegal immigrant/anchor baby cashier who doesn't understand English well.

I will usually try to find a white cashier first (usually only one if there is any), if I can't find a white cashier, I look for an Asian cashier (almost never there, but I usually have good experiences with them on the rare occasions I can find them), If no white or Asian cashiers are there I go to a nonwhite Hispanic cashier, because even if they don't understand English they can usually add right and ring the order correctly, and then as a last resort I will go to a black cashier (sometimes this is the only option).

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 10:52:52 AM »
All of corporate and governmental America is behind this, and at least half of average white citizens have been brainwashed into it too. Just look at what happened to George Allen in Virginia when he said "macaca" at a campaign rally.
I never understood that whole thing.  What does macaca mean?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.