Author Topic: I have a Question  (Read 2421 times)

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
I have a Question
« on: January 06, 2010, 11:20:05 AM »
But before I ask it I need to tell a little bit about myself.

I am 1/4 Ashkenazi, I don't have any religious affiliation with Judaism and I am also a White Nationalist(but not anti-semite obviously). 

My question is, why is there such a huge divide between sane Jews and sane White Nationalists?

None of this makes much sense to me, it would seem both groups share common ideals and would benefit each other greatly.

I am strong supporter of Israel, of Jews staying the predominate population in Israel but I am also a strong supporter of Europeans and I wish to see Europe stay the way it is, both culturally and racially.

When I visit places like StørmFrønt I see none-sense about Jews being the "eternal enemy of the white race", conversely many Jewish websites are rife with liberalism and scream "Nazi" when the hint of racial preservation is brought up.

Both are absurd.

How does everyone here feel about this?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I have a Question
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 11:50:27 AM »
Most of the people who use that label of white nationalism are anti-Semites. It will be almost impossible to separate the label from the connotation at this point so people who truly believe in white pride and nationalism should try to develop another label. I'm not sure what yet.

You have to understand that most people who claim to believe in white pride and nationalism really don't care about ANYTHING else but killing and murdering Jews. One time I read on whorefront a guy who said he would kill 90% of whites because they were not "aware" enough. That kind of attitude shows how they really feel about whites. Not only that but they LOVE Muslims and don't care if they murder white babies. They only care that Muslims  hate Jews and that's why they love them.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 12:19:28 PM »
" but I am also a strong supporter of Europeans and I wish to see Europe stay the way it is, both culturally and racially. "

With all due respect, who gives a damn about Europe?   If Muslims come, too bad for them.   If they don't come, the Europeans got lucky.   Why should I care either way?   Europe is a hellhole.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 12:35:33 PM »
" but I am also a strong supporter of Europeans and I wish to see Europe stay the way it is, both culturally and racially. "

With all due respect, who gives a damn about Europe?   If Muslims come, too bad for them.   If they don't come, the Europeans got lucky.   Why should I care either way?   Europe is a hellhole.
I care. I actually think Jews are affiliated to the European civilization, and also it was The European Judeo-Christian civilization that brought about all the technological and scientific progress the past 500 years.  I don't want to see the good aspects of this civilization being subjugated to Islam, not only due to nostalgic etc. but because if Islam takes over Europe it would then become unbeatable.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 12:45:25 PM »
I personally care about Europe because it's where my ancestors came from and so I feel a connection to it. Plus I think it's a tragedy for so many different European cultures to be destroyed by the horrible ugliness that is Islam.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 01:18:09 PM »

I care. I actually think Jews are affiliated to the European civilization, and also it was The European Judeo-Christian civilization that brought about all the technological and scientific progress the past 500 years.  I don't want to see the good aspects of this civilization being subjugated to Islam, not only due to nostalgic etc. but because if Islam takes over Europe it would then become unbeatable.

How can anyone have "nostalgia" for the graveyard of 6 million plus (plus all the others over many centuries) of our brothers and sisters/grandmothers and grandfathers?   All the technology and "civilization" and western thought etc etc is not worth a damn if people don't use it to live morally.    The Europeans have dug their own graves.   Now they must lie in them, and I will not shed a tear.

And for all those Jews who did contribute to the positive aspects of European/western culture (which were nullified by the refusal of Europeans to use them to live morally), all of these Jews were never accepted fully into these cultures and were never seen as equals or even as contributors because the Europeans are so blinded by their racism (just like stormfronters who take up the "european" banner).    Whatever Jews remain there should leave that graveyard in the dust and contribute elsewhere.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 01:34:04 PM »
For the most part, I completely agree with Kahane Was Right, but I do feel bad for the non-anti-Semitic Europeans who are suffering.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2010, 01:40:38 PM »
Well the leftists both Jew and none Jew have brought the curse of darkness upon Europe
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2010, 02:21:26 PM »

How can anyone have "nostalgia" for the graveyard of 6 million plus (plus all the others over many centuries) of our brothers and sisters/grandmothers and grandfathers?   All the technology and "civilization" and western thought etc etc is not worth a damn if people don't use it to live morally.    The Europeans have dug their own graves.   Now they must lie in them, and I will not shed a tear.

And for all those Jews who did contribute to the positive aspects of European/western culture (which were nullified by the refusal of Europeans to use them to live morally), all of these Jews were never accepted fully into these cultures and were never seen as equals or even as contributors because the Europeans are so blinded by their racism (just like stormfronters who take up the "european" banner).    Whatever Jews remain there should leave that graveyard in the dust and contribute elsewhere.
Don't you live in Europe yourself ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 02:52:21 PM »

Don't you live in Europe yourself ?

Heck no.   And I hope I never step foot there.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2010, 07:58:57 PM »
I'm not a supporter of white nationalism, just white rights.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2010, 08:17:39 AM »
Most of the people who use that label of white nationalism are anti-Semites. It will be almost impossible to separate the label from the connotation at this point so people who truly believe in white pride and nationalism should try to develop another label. I'm not sure what yet.

You have to understand that most people who claim to believe in white pride and nationalism really don't care about ANYTHING else but killing and murdering Jews. One time I read on whorefront a guy who said he would kill 90% of whites because they were not "aware" enough. That kind of attitude shows how they really feel about whites. Not only that but they LOVE Muslims and don't care if they murder white babies. They only care that Muslims  hate Jews and that's why they love them.

Its true that large percentage of White Nationalists develop a deep hatred for those they believe are responsible for creating these problems, I too share some of that anger.

What is very unfortunate though is that they direct their attention towards this imaginary conspiracy that all Jews are in on.

Besides the immorality and fallacious nature of branding the generic Jew an "enemy of the white race", doing so also creates needless enemies and a bad image for White Nationalism.

As said in my original post, when looked at there are actually more commonalities between White Nationalists and Right Wing Jews then differences and there is no reason we can not work together towards a common goal, or at least have a mutual respect for each other.

I will say that Muslims are no friend of White Nationalists and any White Nationalist who thinks Muslims share any common ideals(beyond an irrational hatred of Jews) is delusional.

Well the leftists both Jew and none Jew have brought the curse of darkness upon Europe

I would agree, I have pointed this out before but no one seems to listen - the enemy is an ideology, not a person, not a race - but an ideology. Jews, Asians, even Arabs and Blacks are not inherently the enemy of the White population.

I'm not a supporter of white nationalism, just white rights.

What are "white rights"?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2010, 08:35:49 AM »
Something thats not in the world right now
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2010, 12:21:58 PM »

As said in my original post, when looked at there are actually more commonalities between White Nationalists and Right Wing Jews then differences and there is no reason we can not work together towards a common goal, or at least have a mutual respect for each other.

What "goal" would that be, and why should Jews care what 'white nationalists' want?  We have our own problems to worry about.  Jews need to look out for themselves, we are a very small group and no one is going to take care of us or look out for our problems in our stead.   We have only God to rely on.   So we have no reason to care about what black groups want/need, what muslim groups want/need, "white nationalist" groups want/need, etc etc, just like none of those groups care about what Jews want/need.    I am not beholden to anyone.  Let the gentiles do as they see fit.   I couldn't care less.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2010, 12:41:59 PM »
I have a question for YOU, Skkie...

How would you feel/react when after you applied to a grad school that you were rejected because you were Jewish and considered "privileged and advantaged" by the white convert to Islam that ran that department. How would you feel when after this happened, Black friends of yours all of a sudden stopped being your friends? 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 08:35:30 PM »
Simple answer.  Nazis are idiots.

Go to StørmFrønt and you will immediately find the IQ go down about 20 points.... to the level of a Nation of Islam member.  Just like the NOI they blame everything on the Jews, and re-invent history so that the Jews are behind all that is bad and evil.  THey are so stupid, they dont even realize the harm they are doing to the white cause, and the contributions they are making to the black causes.

Nazis are the ultimate destroyers of the white race.   Rather than supporting white people and their judeo-christian heritage, theyd prefer to support the ideology of a dead Austrian Moron who killed off 10's of millions whites, because of mysticism and pagan nonsence.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2010, 08:53:12 PM »
In Judaism, race is irrelevant..It is culture that we differentiate.   If there is a reason why speak negatively of blacks, it's not because of their genetic race..it's because of the majority of their behavior and "culture".

If a black person were a righteous person and believed in real values, then he would be just as good as a non black person who felt the same way.

so i don't buy "white nationalism or black nationalism"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2010, 09:57:14 PM »
In Judaism, race is irrelevant..It is culture that we differentiate.   If there is a reason why speak negatively of blacks, it's not because of their genetic race..it's because of the majority of their behavior and "culture".

If a black person were a righteous person and believed in real values, then he would be just as good as a non black person who felt the same way.

The ironic thing is, Jews are by FAR the whitest major religion on the planet. (Im not bragging about this, Im just pointing it out).  I heard somewhere that nearly 90% of the Jews worldwide are in fact Ashkanshi and Sephardi (Originating from the Iberian Peninsela).   I remember a neo-nazi idiot (who was a friend of a friend) would always call me his 'Aryan Friend', not even knowing that I was in fact an Ashkanashi. (BTW, Im not and never was his friend)

I am NOT saying one is better than the other, I am just pointing out the stupidity of Nazis.  Christians on the other hand are MUCH more likely to be non-white.. and of course, Muslims are mostly non-white.

Why don't the Nazis support the Israelis against the Arab Palestinians?  If they were basing their judgement on skin-color, they should support the Jews, 100%.  But a Nazi is NOT an advocate of white people, a Nazi is a hater of Jews.  Look at the countries where Mein Kampf is a best seller?  Turkey, Bangladesh, etc... almost all Dark-skinned countries.  Mein Kampf is 99% Jew hatred, and 1% white advocacy.  This is why they love that book and Hitler's policies.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2010, 10:05:10 PM »
This post is not sincere.  And most people on this forum know that.  This poster knows dammm well, the White nationalists would murder every Jew if they could.  What's he trying to pull?  How could a Jew join a group that despises him and his people??  Honestly, I don't care what he does. 

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2010, 12:08:10 AM »

What "goal" would that be, and why should Jews care what 'white nationalists' want?  We have our own problems to worry about.  Jews need to look out for themselves, we are a very small group and no one is going to take care of us or look out for our problems in our stead.   We have only G-d to rely on.   So we have no reason to care about what black groups want/need, what muslim groups want/need, "white nationalist" groups want/need, etc etc, just like none of those groups care about what Jews want/need.    I am not beholden to anyone.  Let the gentiles do as they see fit.   I couldn't care less.

Lets look at this from an angle of purely self preservation and ignore any ethical questions.

Its true that the Jewish population is small, and its true that you do have your own problems - Israel does offer some hope but its in a very precarious situation with its neighbors.

As the left continues to grow stronger support for Israel will continue to weaken and if by some chance Israel does not get overtaken by cultural rot, it would be in a constant struggle with other Middle Eastern powers without the help of the Western World. Israels military is strong, the best for its size but it still would not be a good situation.

Unlike the left, I understand and fully support Israels right to exist and I believe that Israel should be able to hold any standard it wants for immigration and citizenship requirements. It is not my place nor my wish to attack Israels national identity.

So I would say our common goal is the preservation of our nations, culture and the people who spawned that culture. 

Simple answer.  Nazis are idiots.

Go to StørmFrønt and you will immediately find the IQ go down about 20 points.... to the level of a Nation of Islam member.  Just like the NOI they blame everything on the Jews, and re-invent history so that the Jews are behind all that is bad and evil.  THey are so stupid, they dont even realize the harm they are doing to the white cause, and the contributions they are making to the black causes.

Nazis are the ultimate destroyers of the white race.   Rather than supporting white people and their judeo-christian heritage, theyd prefer to support the ideology of a dead Austrian Moron who killed off 10's of millions whites, because of mysticism and pagan nonsence.

Its very true, the white nationalist movements inability to separate itself from Hitler has been a major roadblock, something that needs to be overcome if we ever hope to achieve anything.

Interestingly enough, I read that Europe's low fertility rate(used as an excuse to import Arabs and Africans) is a result of the European population becoming agnostic/atheist(along with a few other factors).

The ironic thing is, Jews are by FAR the whitest major religion on the planet. (Im not bragging about this, Im just pointing it out).  I heard somewhere that nearly 90% of the Jews worldwide are in fact Ashkanshi and Sephardi (Originating from the Iberian Peninsela).   I remember a neo-nazi idiot (who was a friend of a friend) would always call me his 'Aryan Friend', not even knowing that I was in fact an Ashkanashi. (BTW, Im not and never was his friend)

I am NOT saying one is better than the other, I am just pointing out the stupidity of Nazis.  Christians on the other hand are MUCH more likely to be non-white.. and of course, Muslims are mostly non-white.

Why don't the Nazis support the Israelis against the Arab Palestinians?  If they were basing their judgement on skin-color, they should support the Jews, 100%.  But a Nazi is NOT an advocate of white people, a Nazi is a hater of Jews.  Look at the countries where Mein Kampf is a best seller?  Turkey, Bangladesh, etc... almost all Dark-skinned countries.  Mein Kampf is 99% Jew hatred, and 1% white advocacy.  This is why they love that book and Hitler's policies.

I fully agree that Nazis(at least the ones I have seen on youtube and st0rmfr0nt) are more interested in blind hatred then working towards the goals of preservation. To be completely honest I think they see what is happening and can not cope or understand why and so they turn to the last ideology they see as "fighting for the white race", of course history says this isn't quite right. I don't think most are inherently evil, they just need to be shown that Jews really are not the collective enemies of the white population, Nazis were not universally pro-white and there is a better way to express this anger then buying Mein Kampf and screaming "Its the Jews".

This post is not sincere.  And most people on this forum know that.  This poster knows dammm well, the White nationalists would murder every Jew if they could.  What's he trying to pull?  How could a Jew join a group that despises him and his people??  Honestly, I don't care what he does. 

This is none-sense, its equivalent to a string of posts on StørmFrønt in a thread where a Jew points out that all Jews really aren't the enemy of White Nationalists and the st0rmfr0nt posters responding by saying hes a "subverter", "a liar", "an instigator who really only wants to see the destruction of the white population" blah blah blah.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2010, 05:38:21 AM »
Sefardic jews are not white. They are just as tan as arabs. So don't give me this racial BS that one is better than the other. If a ton of righteous black Jews came to the surface they would be equal to snow white colored jews and tan jews. I don't buy so called white or black nationalisn as an ally to anythung righteous. I believe in the presevation of righteous cultures. Racial nationalism is the act of the devil. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 05:55:58 AM »

What "goal" would that be, and why should Jews care what 'white nationalists' want?  We have our own problems to worry about.  Jews need to look out for themselves, we are a very small group and no one is going to take care of us or look out for our problems in our stead.   We have only G-d to rely on.   So we have no reason to care about what black groups want/need, what muslim groups want/need, "white nationalist" groups want/need, etc etc, just like none of those groups care about what Jews want/need.    I am not beholden to anyone.  Let the gentiles do as they see fit.   I couldn't care less.

Lets look at this from an angle of purely self preservation and ignore any ethical questions.

What I said was not "ethical" based.  It was simply common sense. 

Now reread it.

Unlike the left, I understand and fully support Israels right to exist and I believe that Israel should be able to hold any standard it wants for immigration and citizenship requirements. It is not my place nor my wish to attack Israels national identity.

That's nice and everything and I think you have the right attitude, but the real problem is that the tyrants ruling the state of Israel don't feel that way, and no matter how many fine gentiles agree with righteous Jews about what should be done, nothing will ever change until the Israeli regime is TOPPLED from within.   This will happen irregardless of what gentile interest/activist groups think or feel about it.

So I would say our common goal is the preservation of our nations, culture and the people who spawned that culture.

Like I said, it's not really my business to preserve other nations and cultures because that is up to them, it is their business to do it for themselves as they see fit, and we Jews have enough problems preserving our own culture, we have to devote all our energy to our own preservation due to the rampant assimilation, intermarriage, dropping of faith etc that we need to combat.   I don't have time to worry about whites, blacks, asians, mexicans, or other groups and their internal problems.   I trust that they will deal with their internal problems appropriately.  

I fully agree that Nazis(at least the ones I have seen on youtube and st0rmfr0nt) are more interested in blind hatred then working towards the goals of preservation. To be completely honest I think they see what is happening and can not cope or understand why and so they turn to the last ideology they see as "fighting for the white race", of course history says this isn't quite right. I don't think most are inherently evil, they just need to be shown that Jews really are not the collective enemies of the white population, Nazis were not universally pro-white and there is a better way to express this anger then buying Mein Kampf and screaming "Its the Jews".

Absurd.   You cannot "show" a nazi that Jews are ok or else Germans would not have committed a holocaust.  They lived amongst Jews, did business with them, etc etc...   Nazis have a certain dogmatic conviction and you are not going to pursuade them to drop it because it is based on hatred.   Such hatred-based dogma IS evil, as are the people who follow it.   They can drop dead.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2010, 06:09:19 AM »
The people in this thread saying that Sephardic Jews are "from" the Iberian peninsula and therefore white are clearly ignorant of history.  The Sephardic Jews who ended up in Iberian peninsula had a history before they arrived there, and they came to that land from BAVEL, aka Babylonia, which is a middle eastern land near the Land of Israel.   And those who settled in Bavel quite likely came originally from Eretz Yisrael many generations prior.     

The Ashkenazic Jews, who began with very tiny communities in France, Germany, Ashkenaz, etc also settled there from Eretz Yisrael, from Italy by way of Eretz Yisrael, or also from Bavel potentially.    All of these people were Middle eastern, and never white.    After centuries of living amongst gentiles, even a tiny amount of converts and a very miniscule number of intermarriages is enough genetic variation introduced into the gene pool to make the Jews look more similar to their surrounding gentiles, which is why Ashkenazic Jews are more "white-looking" and Sephardic Jews are Spanish-looking or in many cases Middle Eastern looking because after they left Sepharad (Spain), many many of them settled also in middle eastern lands, in addition to Jews who were already settled there from Bavel or from Eretz Yisrael after the destruction of the first commonwealth or during the 2nd commonwealth period when sovereignty waned and following the destruction, when Jews remaining faced severe persecutions from the Romans, the Byzantines, the Persians, crusaders, the Arabs, one after the other. 

But make no mistake that these Jews are NOT "white" and that they always appeared darker than those around them.   This is why much of the antisemitism against Jews was racial-based.   If they really looked completely white that would have been much more difficult for the nazis.

Avraham was not "white," nor was Moshe, nor were any of the sons of Yaakov while we were slaves in Egypt and then settled into our Promised land.   Whatever skin color we were is completely irrelevant.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2010, 06:12:09 AM »

In fact white nationalism is an artificial construction. There is no common cultural base to it.

Even people in i.e. Germany have from one area to the other different customs, eat different dishes, have a different religious believe, wear other clothes, speak different dialects or even languages (Sorbisch, Saterländer Frisian etc.) The only common thing is that they understand a language here: high German.

But the same can be said about an American and a guy from Nigeria or Kenya.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani