Author Topic: my introducing  (Read 2633 times)

Offline Oxygene

• New JTFer
  • Nachal
my introducing
« on: January 07, 2010, 03:01:28 AM »
Hi, I am jewish, conservative-orthodox with small errors (we have finally all, otherwise we would be b´esrat ha-Shem angels!) and I am from Southern Germany. I am also member of JDL-Germany.org (member name: Sauerstoff). I am here, in order to have participation with JTF, so I am able to do it temporally, in order to report of the work in Germany. I did not register the times before but had a link of JTF in my browser. Now, it is real, there is a jewish task force in the world. Sometimes JTF seemed to me to be a little too radically, but I had already learned the increasing threat of the Islam in the smaller cities in Germany. I was not ever threatened directly B“S, but the opportunities, in which I felt uneasy increased since the last 5 years. I do not hate Muslims, they are humans like you and me. Which I despise, is their ideology, the Koran, which is a manual for terror and force against all, which are not Muslims, which legitimates force against women, against other-thinking people, against all, which his  criminal ideology do not attach. I have read the Koran, in order to know, how it full of hate against the so-called disbelieving and against Jews and Christians. I am engaged with Islam-critical weblogs in Germany and all over the world. Although there is made a good work, there are many windbags, which call himselves hard, but do not know however, what direct threads are in Israel.
I hope we can also have discuss tacheles in a manner which will not possible in Germany, that there are discuss about solutions, how one can protect oneself also as the threats of left-fascism in Germany. And last but not least there is a place to refuel new strength and koach with Chawerim.  :dance: :fist: :israel:
« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 03:33:25 AM by Oxygene »
Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: my introducing
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 04:44:01 AM »
Welcome to the JTF

Willkommen in der JTF  :dance:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 05:42:17 AM »
ein herzliches Willkommen
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 09:03:11 AM »
Welcome to the JTF forum. 

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 09:07:10 AM »
Well good post, but unfortunately many don't get involved until the threat of Islam is staring at their neck...chop chop ....this is a global threat and anyone that does not bow to Islam. We fight against them or have a date with the chopping block!

The first step is to enlighten those that have no clue and shake those that do into the reality of such threats. Even if many are of different faiths Islam is not a faith but a death cult! It is no religion of peace!

The internet is an awesome tool to continue to expose this idealogy  of hate!  It seems to me you are on the path of doing just that!
Welcome!!!  ;D
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 02:57:20 PM »
Willkommen....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 02:59:24 PM »
You have an interesting name!!!!!  Welcome.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 03:12:09 PM »
Welcome!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 02:42:50 PM »
Shalom-Namaste from India