Author Topic: Hamas: Think about Shalit Before Attacking Gaza  (Read 826 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Hamas: Think about Shalit Before Attacking Gaza
« on: January 10, 2010, 12:46:14 PM »
For once I agree with Hamas. Israel should think about Shalit and murder every Muslim Nazi that stands in their way to get to Shalit. Including so called civilian's.

The Hamas leadership made a veiled threat against the life of kidnapped IDF soldier Gilad Shalit if Israel were to retaliate against the Gazans for their rocket attacks on Israel. The threat was publicized on one of the terror organization's websites.
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/178259
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Hamas: Think about Shalit Before Attacking Gaza
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 01:39:58 PM »
I'd carpet bomb Gaza. That is the only way these sand monkeys will learn: YOU DON'T F**K WITH JEWS!

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 05:48:13 PM »
I thought the Israeli's intelligence service was so good. Why don't they just get him back?

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 06:21:06 PM »
I'd carpet bomb Gaza. That is the only way these sand monkeys will learn: YOU DON'T F**K WITH JEWS!

That's EXACTLY what should be done!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 06:28:57 PM »

That's EXACTLY what should be done!  >:(

Or better yet: Drop Nepalm on Gaza. Cajun sand monkeys anyone? Come on....it's a delcacy! :::D