Author Topic: Michelle Malkin in Cheerleaders outfit mocking Libs  (Read 20319 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Michelle Malkin in Cheerleaders outfit mocking Libs
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 07:05:24 PM »
What is the story of these outfits?  Can you tell us the story?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 05:43:08 AM »
Yes it's michele malkins blog where she mocks liberals
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 07:17:04 AM »
  :D :D ;D     http://michellemalkin.com/archives/007380.htm

oo, she's one hotty asian...maybe another outlet for Fruit!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 07:35:15 AM »
I thought it was pretty stupid itself and she doesn't come over mocking the liberals in any systematic way that actually proves they're  wrong but she does have extra info on her blog which helps.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 01:32:27 PM »
Paul Shanklin has the ultimate anti-liberal parody site!

http://paulshanklin.com/
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2007, 02:11:40 PM »
I thought it was pretty stupid itself and she doesn't come over mocking the liberals in any systematic way that actually proves they're  wrong but she does have extra info on her blog which helps.
I think she is trying to appeal to the youtube generation -
to me she seems like one smart cookie whenever I have heard her interviewed!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2007, 08:07:53 PM »
WHAT WAS ON THIS OUTFIT?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2007, 08:22:05 AM »
WHAT WAS ON THIS OUTFIT?

JOE!! How have you been lol? :D

There wasn't a story on the outfit i don't think, she was just dressed up as a cheerleader and spelling out the word LOSER to represent the Liberals....it was just an ordinary cheerleading outfit she was wearing.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2007, 10:22:06 AM »
I like cute Oriental women (they are perfect women body-wise: smaller, more shapely, more child-like than the average white woman) but they only ever scheme against the white guys they occasionally go with.  Also, the more attractive Orientals tend to be mixed-bloods.  The pure-ethnic Chinese I saw at university were very ugly, with literally melon-coloured and often spot-covered faces, very very unappealing.  But there was one young girl, whose Oriental ethnicity I didn't know, who was just gorgeous, who wore cute sneakers to classes, had a Westernized voice, and I wanted her to have my babies.  But I also know that such women are mad for money (much more so than white women) and are vary disloyal, and of course I didn't want to give the white women an excuse to date the blacks by approaching her.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2007, 10:24:43 AM »
Fruit a persons character and personality accounts for more then their physical appearence.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2007, 02:41:13 PM »
Fruit a persons character and personality accounts for more then their physical appearence.

I mentioned Oriental women's personality as the key factor.  But in any case, I would not date an ugly one no matter how nice she was, and if all I wanted was a few nights of fun personality would matter less than looks.  White women have most of the good looks and good personality.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2007, 02:42:29 PM »

So white women prefer black men because of their superior personality, right? 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2007, 02:47:20 PM »

You're a fine one to harp on about personality, Mr Mysterious.   ::)  Some of the shallowest people are women who base their opinons on you from first sight.  This BS about personality trumping looks is designed to make losers feel better about themselves.  The fact is that white women see an attractive black man and don't care about his personality very much.  But they are nowhere near as tolerant of white guys.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2007, 02:50:51 PM »

oo, she's one hotty asian...maybe another outlet for Fruit!

Oriental or white, none of them are interested, personality or otherwise.  This guy who pretends to be someone called Sarah knows it too.  They all chase after black men, all the time, to the detriment of everyone else.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2007, 06:01:52 PM »
Fruit should not be on this fourm anymore.  We should not indulge him in his rants.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2007, 06:14:00 PM »
Fruit should not be on this fourm anymore.  We should not indulge him in his rants.
I would not want to see fruit leave the forum but there are days he does posts endlessly about blacks and blonds. Some of this is great and many of his posts are very funny. Some days its just to many and I find myself just scrolling through them. I have seen fruit write some very good posts and if he would only spend more time working on them and a little less on the blacks on blond ones  it would be great. Anyway he wants to post fruit is OK by me as I said before he is always respectful of other forum members and thats very important.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Scriabin

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2007, 06:38:34 PM »
He said that May 1 is his last day.   ;D

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2007, 06:51:23 PM »
But it wasn't respectful when he accused Sarah of being a man pretending to be a woman.

I think he was trying to raise Sarah's ire or interest - not necessarily be disrespectful.
He is like a little boy trying to get a girl's attention by being mean.
I don't think he should be banned - too bad he can't put his flair for dramatic writing to better use.
He said that May 1 is his last day.   ;D
To that I must say - yeah right - he is also like the boy who cried wolf too many times -   :o
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2007, 07:02:55 PM »
5 yrs from now Sarah and Fruit will be a happily married couple or Hajar she'll be a doctor
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 07:04:49 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 07:19:34 PM »
But it wasn't respectful when he accused Sarah of being a man pretending to be a woman.

No, I don't think he intended it to be. Them two go at each other all the time its mostly kidding around. Like mord said 5 years from now they might be happily married. Seriously I don't think he meant any harm.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 07:29:57 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2007, 07:40:07 PM »
Here is to Liberalism!

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2007, 07:43:12 PM »
Here is to Liberalism!

LOL Cindy Sheehan   ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2007, 08:03:39 PM »
It's not Jewish to keep telling me to consult 'church ministers'.  By telling me to worship Jesus you are saying that I should sacrifice my soul to idolatry.  I take offence when I am told to speak to Christians.  Psychoanalysis is a Jewish science.  Psychoanalysis is to psychology what Talmud is to Scripture.  It is easy for me to get mistaken for a Jew on gentile message boards.