Author Topic: A real Hero and black gentleman.  (Read 5326 times)

newman

A real Hero and black gentleman.
« on: September 08, 2007, 12:19:49 AM »
***************'CRAZY' JOE CLARK******************

If every educator in the USA was like this gentleman, there would be NO affirmative action people crisis.

In September 1982, during the first day of class at Eastside High School in Paterson, New Jersey, a student was stabbed. In 1983, things would be different. The school's new principal, Joe Clark, would be the reason why.

A former Army drill instructor, Joe Clark sees education as a mission. He worked while attending high school to support his mother and siblings. He then went on to get his B.A. from William Paterson College and a Master's Degree from Seton Hall University. The feisty and polsyllabic-speaker Clark was made for the helm of Eastside High. After two years of his leadership, the formerly raucous institution was declared a model school by New Jersey's governor. Clark himself was named one of the nation's ten "Principals of Leadership" in 1986.

Clark thwarts those who believe that the learning process is disrupted by tough discipline. Instead of offering sympathy, Clark held high expectations for students, challenging them to develop habits for success and confronting them when they failed to perform. On a single day during his first week at Eastside, Clark expelled 300 students for fighting, vandalism, drug possession, profanity or abusing teachers. He explains, "If there is no discipline, there is anarchy. Good citizenship demands attention to responsibilities as well as rights."

http://www.joeclarkspeaker.com/

« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 01:02:12 AM by newman »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: A real Hero and black gentleman.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 01:06:57 AM »
He's only "crazy" if it's from the perspective of your typical schvartza.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 01:13:30 AM »
He's only "crazy" if it's from the perspective of your typical schvartza.

That was his nickname, along with "HNIC" (Head N_____ In Charge).

The kids educated by this man didn't become 'typical shvartzas'. In a school system ruined by white, self-hating liberals, this guy made a difference.

newman

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 01:16:43 AM »
Famous quote:

[Addressing students]

Joe Clark:

"They said this school was dead - like the cemetery it's built on, but we call our Eastside teams 'Ghosts,' don't we? And what are ghosts? Ghosts are spirits that rise from the dead. I want you to be my ghosts. You are going to lead our resurrection by defying the explanation that all of us are doomed to failure. My motto is simple. If you do not succeed in life, I don't want you to blame your parents, I don't want you to blame the white man, I want you to blame yourselves. The resposibility is yours! "

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 10:39:20 AM »
He sounds like a great educator/principal. Why aren't more like him around?

newman

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 06:40:10 PM »
He sounds like a great educator/principal. Why aren't more like him around?

Because the idiot liberals who infest state & local education departments usually destroy someone like him early in the piece.

Erica

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 12:37:31 AM »
***************'CRAZY' JOE CLARK******************

If every educator in the USA was like this gentleman, there would be NO affirmative action people crisis.

In September 1982, during the first day of class at Eastside High School in Paterson, New Jersey, a student was stabbed. In 1983, things would be different. The school's new principal, Joe Clark, would be the reason why.

A former Army drill instructor, Joe Clark sees education as a mission. He worked while attending high school to support his mother and siblings. He then went on to get his B.A. from William Paterson College and a Master's Degree from Seton Hall University. The feisty and polsyllabic-speaker Clark was made for the helm of Eastside High. After two years of his leadership, the formerly raucous institution was declared a model school by New Jersey's governor. Clark himself was named one of the nation's ten "Principals of Leadership" in 1986.

Clark thwarts those who believe that the learning process is disrupted by tough discipline. Instead of offering sympathy, Clark held high expectations for students, challenging them to develop habits for success and confronting them when they failed to perform. On a single day during his first week at Eastside, Clark expelled 300 students for fighting, vandalism, drug possession, profanity or abusing teachers. He explains, "If there is no discipline, there is anarchy. Good citizenship demands attention to responsibilities as well as rights."

http://www.joeclarkspeaker.com/

Joe Clark is a great man but you only like him because he threatens black kids. For someone who has said over and over that the system shouldn't do anything for 'shvartzas' ,  you sure are lifting Joe up on a pedestal. Why is that...better yet, can you explain how you can feel that black kids shouldnt' recieve an education but on the other Support a great education like Joe Clark?

newman

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 12:42:10 AM »
I said they shouldn't get one if they don't deserve it. Mr Clark expelled the rotten savages from his school and then whooped an education into the rest...He is one of the GREATEST living Americans irrespective of colour.

Erica

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 12:44:49 AM »
I said they shouldn't get one if they don't deserve it. Mr Clark expelled the rotten savages from his school and then whooped an education into the rest...He is one of the GREATEST living Americans irrespective of colour.
No, you said that we should close schools as well as hospitals to black people. Even the innocent ones. How in the world do you expect black youths to learn anything from school if you take them away from them just because you think they're not worth the effort? I'm certainly glad you're not a teacher.

newman

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 12:47:24 AM »
No, you said that we should close schools as well as hospitals to black people. Even the innocent ones. How in the world do you expect black youths to learn anything from school if you take them away from them just because you think they're not worth the effort? I'm certainly glad you're not a teacher.

Only because there are not enough Joe Clarks to go around.

Erica

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 12:48:51 AM »

I asked you a question, newman.

newman

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 12:51:49 AM »

My answer was....

Schools occupied by savages should be closed because  there are not enough Joe Clarks to go around.

Erica

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 12:53:39 AM »

My answer was....

Schools occupied by savages should be closed because  there are not enough Joe Clarks to go around.
Which translates into 'schools occupied by blacks should be closed.." You are ridiculous.

newman

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 12:59:56 AM »

My answer was....

Which translates into 'schools occupied by blacks should be closed.." You are ridiculous.

Unless Mr Clark is running the zoo, 90-95% will achieve nothing, so why waste tax $ ?

Erica

« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 01:08:10 AM »

My answer was....

Unless Mr Clark is running the zoo, 90-95% will achieve nothing, so why waste tax $ ?
You are a racist pig, newman. You underestimate the black youth of America on a daily basis. While you're spitting your negativity, 5000 more black students have just passed tests, made great strides to excellence. You seem like a person who would look a black child in the eye and tell them that they'll never amount to anything "because the statistics say so." Stuff it, Newman. I hope that when you do finally have children, they'll be a lot more open-minded than you are. I also hope that in their open-mindedness, that they bring home lots of black friends.

newman

« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 01:12:10 AM »
You are a racist pig, newman. You underestimate the black youth of America on a daily basis. While you're spitting your negativity, 5000 more black students have just passed tests, made great strides to excellence. You seem like a person who would look a black child in the eye and tell them that they'll never amount to anything "because the statistics say so." Stuff it, Newman. I hope that when you do finally have children, they'll be a lot more open-minded than you are. I also hope that in their open-mindedness, that they bring home lots of black friends.

I don't like children.

Erica

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 01:13:35 AM »

I don't like children.

Nor do you like people (unless they're kissing your hindparts in agreement with  you.)...its not surprising.