Author Topic: Parenting, african style  (Read 11247 times)

Erica

Re: Parenting, african style
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 03:22:43 AM »
I can't hate you for that, newman. I respect anyone who has the gonads to pick themselves up, dust themselves off and do it again. However I also can't hate those who are in dire need of help. And the people who are in dire need of help from ME and OTHER educators are black children who need more encouragement than they need someone spitting in their faces.

That's the resonsibility of their useless, ignorant parents.

People who don't look after their OWN kids should be flogged, whipped and beaten so that they do.

Stop being a crusader for losers and be a crusader for the worthy like the Jews or the working poor.....anybody who deserves help.
Right now you sound like the devil.  First of all, you made a mistake by telling us that you left school and home because of an unbarable home situation. I sympathize with you, I really do. But I must point this out at the risk of coming off cruel. What YOU are saying is an exact mirror of how angry you felt when you were at home, trapped, without opinions of your own (probably). You think your parents were losers and no one helped YOU and YOU'RE okay, and that may be true...FOR YOU. However, not everyone turns out like you, man. Not everyone CAN run away from a situation and come out physically unscaved. There's always that needling of, "Man, if only someone was there to help me when I was going through ....." I know that feeling WELL. Trust me. I spent the better part of my marriage worrying about whether my husband would hit me because I (including my siblings and mom) was beaten by my mom's ex-boyfriend. He never did but that fear was there. I'm here for a reason. I've changed my outlook on life, and if I can help out one ioda in the lives of a child, children OR adults, I'll put my all into it.

You live your life the way you see fit...and I'll live mine the way I see fit.

A word of advice though, never tell a black woman what to do...HELL!! Never tell ANY woman what to do with their time. I'm sure if they or I wanted your 'suggestion' as crude as it was, I'd have asked for it.

newman

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 03:28:47 AM »
" My motto is simple. If you do not succeed in life, I don't want you to blame your parents, I don't want you to blame the white man, I want you to blame yourselves. The resposibility is yours! ".... Joe Louis Clark.

Erica

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 03:40:31 AM »
" My motto is simple. If you do not succeed in life, I don't want you to blame your parents, I don't want you to blame the white man, I want you to blame yourselves. The resposibility is yours! ".... Joe Louis Clark.

What in the hell are you talking about now? No one is blaming anyone for anything, newman. But you're just itching for a black person to scream "WHITIE DID THIS TO ME!!!!" Why don't you stop blaming BLACKS for everything, Newman.

newman

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 03:44:41 AM »

What in the hell are you talking about now? No one is blaming anyone for anything, newman. But you're just itching for a black person to scream "WHITIE DID THIS TO ME!!!!" Why don't you stop blaming BLACKS for everything, Newman.

I don't blame them for everything. I blame them for what they do out of all proportion to the rest of the community.

Erica

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 04:02:11 AM »

I don't blame them for everything. I blame them for what they do out of all proportion to the rest of the community.
Why do you blame them at all? You're not in America. You're in Australia.

newman

« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2007, 04:06:59 AM »

I don't live in Israel.

Should I not be concerned about my Israeli brothers & sisters?

If not for Americans, I'd be typing in Japanese now......not English or ebonics. Why shouldn't I be concerned for my yank buddies?

Erica

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2007, 04:13:44 AM »

I don't live in Israel.

If not for Americans, I'd be typing in Japanese now......not English or ebonics. Why shouldn't I be concerned for my yank buddies?
Black Americans are Yanks also. But I'm not asking that you care about them. Do what you do best...hate. I don't expect you to evolve into anything resembling a human being.

newman

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2007, 04:16:50 AM »

I don't live in Israel.

Black Americans are Yanks also. But I'm not asking that you care about them. Do what you do best...hate. I don't expect you to evolve into anything resembling a human being.

Subway muggers, pimps, rapists, gangstas and stick-up artists have dishonoured the memory of black servicemen, so I owe them NO concern at all.

Erica

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2007, 04:22:02 AM »

I don't live in Israel.

Subway muggers, pimps, rapists, gangstas and stick-up artists have dishonoured the memory of black servicemen, so I owe them NO concern at all.
I hate the people you listed, newman...so I'm not expecting you to show concern for them. But to bash someone's child because they're black is just crazy. Where I'm from, there are people who think like you. "The parent is a loser, so must the child be". Sell them short and they will prove you over and over again.

newman

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2007, 04:24:20 AM »

I don't live in Israel.

I hate the people you listed, newman...so I'm not expecting you to show concern for them. But to bash someone's child because they're black is just crazy. Where I'm from, there are people who think like you. "The parent is a loser, so must the child be". Sell them short and they will prove you over and over again.

The loser parents should be FORCED to help the children. Start whipping those derelict parents and they'll straighten out.

Erica

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2007, 04:26:59 AM »

I don't live in Israel.

The loser parents should be FORCED to help the children. Start whipping those derelict parents and they'll straighten out.
Who do you think you are? Massuh Newman? You can't just 'whip' parents into raising their children, no more than you can 'kill' gang bangers into not gangbanging. You are full of rage and violence. The parents need more than I could offer but treating black children as if they're nothing won't work at all.

newman

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2007, 04:30:36 AM »
Who do you think you are? Massuh Newman? You can't just 'whip' parents into raising their children, no more than you can 'kill' gang bangers into not gangbanging. You are full of rage and violence. The parents need more than I could offer but treating black children as if they're nothing won't work at all.

Oh yes you can!

I guarantee you a gangbanger will no longer gangbang after he's been dispatched with a .45 cal slug.

I can also guarantee after a few ol' style whippings a derelect parent will fly straight.

Erica

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2007, 04:35:14 AM »

Oh yes you can!

I guarantee you a gangbanger will no longer gangbang after he's been dispatched with a .45 cal slug.

I can also guarantee after a few ol' style whippings a derelect parent will fly straight.
Actually, we'll turn right around , back into time and see slavery happen all over again once you start 'whipping' parents, Newman. However, if you're going to whip derelict parents....beat them all..not just the black ones. I don't want to hear anything about "oh its the statistics". A dead beat parent, is a dead beat parent.

newman

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2007, 04:39:41 AM »

Oh yes you can!

Actually, we'll turn right around , back into time and see slavery happen all over again once you start 'whipping' parents, Newman. However, if you're going to whip derelict parents....beat them all..not just the black ones. I don't want to hear anything about "oh its the statistics". A dead beat parent, is a dead beat parent.

Oh I mean ALL.

Not just the black ones.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2007, 04:44:14 AM »

Oh yes you can!

I'm not sure if whipping would be effective but there are many punitive measures that could be meted out to bad parents that I think would be effective.  How about mandatory jail time for not paying alimony?  I'm sure that would convince many "fathers" to make sure that their checks arrived on time.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2007, 04:47:27 AM »

Oh yes you can!

I'm not sure if whipping would be effective but there are many punitive measures that could be meted out to bad parents that I think would be effective.  How about mandatory jail time for not paying alimony?  I'm sure that would convince many "fathers" to make sure that their checks arrived on time.

Whatever works.

The point is the rest of us aren't responsible for others' children anymore than you are responsible for my cat.

Most people have self discipline...that comes from within. Those who don't must have it imposed from without.