Author Topic: Michelle Malkin in Cheerleaders outfit mocking Libs  (Read 20308 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Michelle Malkin in Cheerleaders outfit mocking Libs
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2007, 08:06:25 PM »
If Sarah is for real then she is one amazingly talented 15 year old girl.  But I suspect that 'she' is not what she says she is and that's why I disrespect 'her'.  I am entitled to have doubts.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2007, 08:08:05 PM »
Something cropped up that makes me doubt the May 1st deadline.  I am enslaved to the influence of all the devils that mill around me.  I spent a few hours on Jeffguy's advice reading my Jewish Bible the other day and the next day G-d did all manner of things to me.  He keeps me alive for sport so that he can prolong my torment.  That He is a G-d of war and destruction as well as Love is one of the reasons I love Him so much.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2007, 08:09:22 PM »
Yes, some Asian women are comely, comely like cherubs.  But there are any number of white women who are endlessly and effortlessly beautiful, theirs is a beauty of abundance and overflowing, while the Oriental women are beautiful only after great exertion and fortuitous accretions of foreign blood.  AMen, and amen.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2007, 08:15:10 PM »
If Sarah is for real then she is one amazingly talented 15 year old girl.  But I suspect that 'she' is not what she says she is and that's why I disrespect 'her'.  I am entitled to have doubts.
Fruit in all honesty I have had doubts myself she seems much older than she says she is. Also other friends I have that are members of the forum also feel she is somewhat older than she says she is. That said older or younger Sarah is a great poster if she wants to be 15 so be it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 08:19:08 PM »
fruit maybe he keeps you alive for good things to come in your future
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2007, 08:20:32 PM »
Something cropped up that makes me doubt the May 1st deadline.  I am enslaved to the influence of all the devils that mill around me.  I spent a few hours on Jeffguy's advice reading my Jewish Bible the other day and the next day G-d did all manner of things to me.  He keeps me alive for sport so that he can prolong my torment.  That He is a G-d of war and destruction as well as Love is one of the reasons I love Him so much.
Continue reading  the Bible further you will see the Devils and the deadline move further and further away.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2007, 04:39:47 AM »
In Scotland the U.K. ihn general most ministers are very liberal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2007, 11:44:19 AM »
Fruit in all honesty I have had doubts myself she seems much older than she says she is. Also other friends I have that are members of the forum also feel she is somewhat older than she says she is. That said older or younger Sarah is a great poster if she wants to be 15 so be it.

I don't mind if you doubt me because what you just said is a compliment for me ;D!! I am in fact 15 and i would even send my birth certificate for Yacov to see and prove so that i am. You are entitled to think what you want but i won't rest until you believe who i am. ;D
I may come over as a good poster but i am not at all "clever", i just apply stuff but it doesn't mean i know much and i can twist my words to seem more then they are, just throw in a few extravagant wordings and there you go.

Fruit, keep posting.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2007, 04:41:40 PM »
Fruit, keep posting.

Why, what else do you need for your secret service dossier on me?  You know I would love to be a martyr for the anti-Anglo cause.  I really hate this country and almost everything about it.  You can come and get me!   ;D

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2007, 04:45:03 PM »
I am in fact 15 and i would even send my birth certificate for Yacov to see and prove so that i am.

;D Honestly I never heard of an old, middle-aged woman who had no life taking internet forums that seriously let alone a 15 year old.  As it happens I am not interested in women under 35 (unless I'm paying them for sex) because they are all black-lovers.  The older ones are at least a bit more tolerant.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2007, 04:56:01 PM »
Sarah, you are a thorn in my side.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2007, 05:01:27 PM »
I want you to keep posting on this forum, and you are quite respecful to others and have great comments, but I hope you realize that this forum is absolutely detrimental to your problems. I did not tell you to "worship Jesus." I told you to speak to an INTEGRAL minister that will not only help you along the way to serve G-d in a positive way, but can also counsel you. You've already refused to become a Noahide, and Christianity is much better step than your present pitiful situation. Even if you don't want to adopt Christianity, you should still seek someone that can give you religious guidance. Sorry if i seem harsh.

I live in a country where no one cares about me, neither cares to help me.  And so really I am quite justified to limit my frustrations to some creative message board posting.  There is no doubt that JTF will expel me when it starts to become a real mass movement and starts needing to have more discipline.  But that is okay.  I am usually expelled from internet forums when they become very popular and I will hold nothing against anyone.  The problem is that I have been very badly neglected and I am frequently the subject of ridicule, prejudice and scapegoating.  People cannot help themselves, they see my weakness and so smear their feces all over me.  Not a single place will employ me and all the people my age are such morons.  In fact most people here are morons of whatever age.  And they are all disgusting evil racists.  Yes, it's just as well my energies are creative and not destructive.  I would love to be one of G_d's agents of destruction on this Earth.  I would cherish the chance to take out vengeance on the evil white people I hate so much.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2007, 09:39:26 PM »
Hey Fruit, Just leave!!!!!!!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2007, 10:15:25 AM »
Sarah, you are a thorn in my side.

I’m too blunt to pierce.

Yes it is kind of silly to take internet forums seriously, but I do because JTF is serious.

;D ;D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2007, 10:19:53 AM »
Yep.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2007, 11:14:33 AM »
i just apply stuff but it doesn't mean i know much and i can twist my words to seem more then they are, just throw in a few extravagant wordings and there you go.

Well I think you are fascinating whoever you are.  But in any case I have a policy of not speaking to women any more, since they all consider themselves above me, and my self-esteem cannot handle more humiliation.  The only exceptions are those women I meet down by the ships and factories at night.  But even they hold their noses up at me, it is the smell of the cash in my wallet that seduces them. 

• Master JTFer

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2007, 11:48:18 AM »
Yes, some Asian women are comely, comely like cherubs. But there are any number of white women who are endlessly and effortlessly beautiful, theirs is a beauty of abundance and overflowing, while the Oriental women are beautiful only after great exertion and fortuitous accretions of foreign blood. AMen, and amen.

I'm 100% Chinese and I'm gorgeous.
My family is 100% Chinese and they're gorgeous.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 01:28:04 PM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2007, 02:55:36 PM »
I'm 100% Chinese and I'm gorgeous.
My family is 100% Chinese and they're gorgeous.

According to Charles Darwin, the races differed because of sexual selection rather than 'natural' factors.  So it is natural for Chinese to find Chinese gorgeous and Caucasians to find Caucasian gorgeous.  I have trouble understanding how anyone could consider a [censored] gorgeous, even [censored] don't think [censored] are gorgeouos.  Whether or not this is true I don't know, but I do know that I don't find Chinese women to be gorgeous very often and you are free to keep them all for yourself AFAIC.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2007, 03:04:19 PM »
Why do you let them knock your self esteem?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2007, 08:05:25 PM »
Malkin is taking on pro illegal-alien amnesty on the O'Reilly Factor.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2007, 08:15:08 PM »
She authored the book Invasion How America Still Welcomes Terrrorists, Criminals and other Foreign Menaces to our Shores
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2007, 08:29:06 PM »
She authored the book Invasion How America Still Welcomes Terrrorists, Criminals and other Foreign Menaces to our Shores

Yes.  She argues against the pro-amnesty fools.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2007, 11:03:54 PM »
She's filling in for O'Reilly tonight.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2007, 11:05:43 PM »
Great debater.