Author Topic: Thankyou Chaim  (Read 1597 times)

Offline australianzionist

• New JTFer
Thankyou Chaim
« on: April 27, 2007, 09:35:30 PM »
Chaim,

A short note to Chaim to thank you for your programmes over the years.  I am not sure how long you have been posting on the net but I have been listening to your shows regularly for the last 6 years

I am a 30 year old non-religious jew in Australia. Prior to listening to your shows I never understood jewish behaviour of appeasement, 'negotiation', and hyporacy.  These ideals pervade amongst jews in the diaspora and in Israel.  After stumbing across your website, I discovered that this behaviour was once extensively discussed by Rabbi Kahane and other patriotic jews.  Much to my surpise, I found a movement that rightfully condemned these 'self hating' people and espoused logical and ideologic values

Going forward, I will continue to follow you and will support your political aspirations as much as I can from here (e.g posting on websites etc).  The day will come when I finally become rich and am able to contribute meaningfully to the cause.  This is a key driver for me

Shalom

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Re: Thankyou Chaim
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 10:01:20 PM »
Hello australianzionist!!

Good to see another Aussie Jew over here!! Are you from Melbourne by any chance??

I too discovered JTF around 7 odd years ago about the time the second "initifada" began. I was only a teenager back then and prior to discovering JTF and Kahanism, I had only ever been exposed to centrist and left wing leaning idealogies. I dismissed my father's (who is a Sepharadi Jew thus he and his family know of muslim barbarity) anti-Arab sentiments during the Oslo years in favour of the drivel espoused by our community leaders and in our schools. The turning point for me was when the beasts of ramallah lynched our two reservist soldiers, tore their internal organs out, ripped the brain out of one of them, gouged their eyes out and paraded with their limbs around their cockroach infested sewer of a town. At that moment I knew that these arabs don't want to live in "peace", they want every single one of us to end up like those two reservists. By chance I stumbled onto masada2000.org which had links to JTF's audio shows, and from then I was hooked. It was unbelievable that such pride and honour for being Jewish and for Jewish rights were being displayed by Chaim and Yosef Ben Meir (I think that is his name) when every other Jewish voice i had ever heard was one of appeasement, cowardice and surrender. I believe that many like us do exist here in our community, as Australian Jews are quite zionist, it is just the self-hating parasites that get all the media attention, like that whore antony lowenstein, that self-hating piece of animal excrement whom the leftist communist media like the ABC and The Age worship for his pro-arab, anti-Israel polemics. It is not the arabs in this country who are our biggest threats in my opinion, like it is not the arabs in Israel, the arabs have the brains of monkeys, it is Jews like lowenstein and perez and olmert who give these arabs a voice, who give them a chance to voice their lies and their deceit for the entire world to swallow whole.

Shabbat Shalom and hope to hear back from you!!