Author Topic: POLICE MAY SCRAP ENTRANCE EXAM  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
POLICE MAY SCRAP ENTRANCE EXAM
« on: January 08, 2010, 02:51:13 PM »
Everyone who lives in Chicago,be prepared to have a gun and bars on your windows.  That's what you'll need to survive.

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local-beat/chicago-police-scrap-entrance-exam-80790827.html
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: POLICE MAY SCRAP ENTRANCE EXAM
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 03:00:29 PM »
You've got to be freakin kidding me....

:o

I hope Bob does a video on this one.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 03:03:33 PM »
You've got to be freakin kidding me....

:o

I hope Bob does a video on this one.

He might.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 03:06:23 PM »
I dont' know what the heck they are thinking, but this is just insane, insane.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 04:09:51 PM »
This doesn't surprise me............obeanie came to destroy us!
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 06:11:45 AM »
This is what it is coming to in our society today. Part of the problem is who in the heck wants to be a police officer in Chicago today. Before long there will be people in jobs like this that can't even fill out a police report and don't have the common sense G-d gave a flea. The sad fact is that unless society wakes up fast the inmates will soon be running the asylum.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 08:40:46 AM »
Dare I say something?

This is what it is coming to in our society today. Part of the problem is who in the heck wants to be a police officer in Chicago today. Before long there will be people in jobs like this that can't even fill out a police report and don't have the common sense G-d gave a flea. The sad fact is that unless society wakes up fast the inmates will soon be running the asylum.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 09:27:23 AM »
Dare I say something?

Yes, by all means.... Let it rip!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2010, 03:56:56 PM »
Dare I say something?

We're all waiting..

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2010, 08:36:28 PM »
I think that they already are....aren't they?

:::D

Dare I say something?

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2010, 09:08:17 PM »
Wow! Shvartzes must REALLY be brainless if they can't pass a police entrance exam!

I don't get it. 147 years since the emancipation proclamation and 46 years since that dirtbag LBJ gave these animals Civil Rights. Why are we still helping these chimps?! Sink or swim! If you're that stupid that you can't pass an exam, why should you get the job that a more qualified person should get?

The joke of the day seems to be: Why aren't the 3 Blind Coons (Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, & Louis Farrakhan) yelling racism at this decision? Aren't they the ones that want "equal rights" from us white devils?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2010, 03:28:57 AM »
I am sure the heavy Muslim population in that neck of the woods is going to love this.

At the same time why not have a local JDL sign-up for breezing through this course less course?  Not that the Jew isn't raised with the idea to never need help with academics [nor to ever to expect help in any area, BUT always to give help].

Put down middle eastern as an ethnicity.  Bark Hebrew at questioners.

Muslim police is self defeating term.  A policing of what's best for Islam is the only policing which would happen.

Specifically targeting a demographic to take on a job is...  ENRAGING.

Our police are a bunch of "corrupt gang-members" already, the judicial system is also a joke, a more difficult test should be created to get better police BLIND to race.  Eugenics based hate thesis is nauseating.  Marx and Hitler would love this.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2010, 05:27:30 AM »

Dare I say something?

They most certainly are.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2010, 06:39:40 AM »

Dare I say something?

They most certainly are.
Yes.....Very true  :'(. The thing is it has the potential to get a lot worse :o

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2010, 03:05:17 PM »
If they go through with this, it will just be another step in the dissolution of an America that can sustain itself.  1/12 Lieutenants sounds like the proportion of Black: White Americans.  Where is the problem???