Author Topic: Magazine Names Dick Cheney ‘Conservative Of The Year’  (Read 1625 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Magazine Names Dick Cheney ‘Conservative Of The Year’
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 03:34:24 AM »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 06:25:32 AM »
Of all the people they have to choose, it had to be him.

http://www.personalliberty.com/news/magazine-names-dick-cheney-conservative-of-the-year-19527004/
      Well, people can say whatever they like about him but Dick Cheney was one of the main reasons America remained attack free after 9-11. Cheney spent a great deal of time (years) after Desert Storm learning how different terrorist operations worked. During the Bush Administration I think he put a great deal of what he learned to use.  I also think he is a person who is repulsed by the a-s kissing actions of the shvartza Administration that have  emboldened the terrorist to again try attacks here in the U.S.A. 
        Cheney's only problem was he was not given a free hand to deal with the situation to full advantage. He respected the fact that he was V.P and not president and only advised Bush..... He was forever under attack by the filthy liberals for being to aggressive in his policies. I think if given a free hand Cheney would have been far more aggressive not only in the prosecution of the war but also the interrogation of the filthy detainees in Guantanamo Bay.
         Lastly here is a man that who really has nothing to gain by going around the country speaking out against the shvartza Administration. He has the money and connections to have a very comfortable semi retirement out of the public eye. I honestly believe that he feels that the American people and the country itself are being put in great danger by the actions of whats in office now. Personally I think the Magazine made a good choice.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 06:33:39 PM »
I agree with cjd!

---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 08:54:07 PM »
You can say anything you want about him though I think he is a dick who got us into an unnecessary war.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 10:49:16 PM »
Funny Bullcat, how Leahy passed it off to Cheney having a bad day!

Confederate Kahanist, there are VERY strong feelings about the war from both sides and I feel both sides have excellent arguments. It happened and we have to go forward from this, as hard as it is to get over it. I would much rather bomb the hell out of places than put our loved ones in harm's way. I had a nephew over there that was ambushed and thank God he made it home. Yet his feelings were so strong, he begged for a year, to send him back again.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane