Author Topic: Islam as Fraud  (Read 3362 times)

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
Islam as Fraud
« on: September 16, 2006, 08:35:42 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I would be delighted if you could comment on Islam, and in particular on the circumstantial evidence that Islam is false.  I refer to what seems to be abundant evidence that Islam was a scam invented just to satisfy Muhammad's own personal desires and whims.  For example:

1)  One day Muhammad took a fancy to his daughter-in-law.  Coincidentally (!), 'Allah' promptly appeared and commanded him to have sex with her.  Muhammad's poor son (adopted) had to divorce her straightaway.

2)  'Allah' supposedly allowed Muhammad to have unlimited wives (he had c. 14);
     Ordinary Muslim men to have up to four wives; but
     Muhammad's son-in-law (Ali) could have only one wife - Muhammad's darling daughter, Fatima.
It looks like a rule designed to slake Muhammad's own lust and treat daddy's little girl, does it not?

3)  When in the early days the Muslims were weak and few, 'Allah' supposedly commanded 'let there be no compulsion in religion'.  But later, when the Muslims were many and strong, 'Allah' supposedly commanded them to behead the infidels, ambush them etc!

Are the above just amazing concidences?  I have a legal background and to me these seem like circumstantial evidence that Islam is false. 

Regards from Noahide

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
Re: Islam as Fraud
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 08:37:21 PM »
Apologies - I was trying to post this as a question on Ask JTF! But it might be an interesting thread anyway.

wonderfulgoy

Re: Islam as Fraud
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2006, 03:16:05 AM »
Why do women insist on monogomy from their man?  I never understand this.  I think women naturally want to have lots of boyfriends at the same time.   ???