Author Topic: Imagine...  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Imagine...
« on: January 28, 2010, 06:07:41 PM »
Just notice that anywhere Islam exists, there will always be wars and bloodshed. I wish that they just leave this madness, this evil religion. Islam is like a curse in our beautiful world, it's like a cancer that consumes Europe and the entire Western world..
Just try to imagine a world without Islam, a world without Al Qaida, without Taliban, without Islamic merciless terrorists, without suicide bombers, without Shari'a Laws, without the hateful Quran...
What a wonderful world could it be...
A world of peace and love.
don't ya' think so?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Imagine...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 08:00:22 PM »
I totally agree!!!  Most of the middle east would not be a third world backwards slop house. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 08:01:12 PM »
This is so true. I have been saying that for over decade, but almost no one seems to grasp it. Usual excuse for those who defend islam is that non-muslims misunderstand Quran. I am sorry, but when the word "kill the infidel" is repeated constantly, there is no misunderstanding. In a similiar way, Mein Kampf was a blueprint for WWII and the Holocaust. It is also funny that Muslims are always seem as victims, no matter who the opponent is. In other word, there is either something wrong  with them or something wrong with the rest of the world. I will leave it at that....................

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 09:18:36 PM »
don't ya' think so?

I don't think so. I believe it's naive to think that way. Islam is only one of the many sources of conlict in the world. It's safe to say that as long as there are human beings in this world there will always be conflicts.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 09:52:56 PM by Serbian Canadian »

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2010, 06:00:26 PM »
don't ya' think so?

I don't think so. I believe it's naive to think that way. Islam is only one of the many sources of conlict in the world. It's safe to say that as long as there are human beings in this world there will always be conflicts.

Fellow Serb Brother across the border,
No one is saying that there would be complete peace, but rather that large majority of world conflicts are muslim related....and of course muslims are always victims. It makes me puke when I hear about Muslim victims because such a thing is hard to imagine when comparing how many wars have those animals caused in the last 1400 years.

Perhaps you can look at it in a moderate way. If islam completely vanished from the planet, most of the big conflicts would disappear with them too; Bosnia, Afghanistan, Kosovo, Kashmir, Israel (not Palestine), Chechnya (christians took care of that problem), Central Africa, Philipines, Iraq......or do I need to go on?

The point is that without Islam-related wars, we would, as a world community, be able to bring peace to world to a point that wasn't possible before. More resources can be used to bring peace to smaller conflicts in places like Africa and South/Central America. No more wars, no more need to spend so much money on weapons, no more 12 trillion dollar national debt, just to start off. Wars are very expensive both in human and financial perspectives.

I am a strong believer that instead of buying terrorist-supported Muslim oil, we completely cut our dependence on their oil and look for other oil-rich places. Don't worry, there are other countries much friendlier to Judeo-Christian values that have oil. Even better would be to find alternative energy source. Without money, these muslim parasites would not be able to buy our politicians & media. No petrodollars, no media support (something that muslims greatly depend on), no money for further 9/11 attacks, no money for weapons. Furthermore, isolate afghanistan with an electric fence so that their opium cannot get out. Opium dollars have become a great source of funds for Al-Qaida, quadrupled in production since 2001.

Once again, cut off their funds in every way possible.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 07:42:55 PM »
Just notice that anywhere Islam exists, there will always be wars and bloodshed. I wish that they just leave this madness, this evil religion. Islam is like a curse in our beautiful world, it's like a cancer that consumes Europe and the entire Western world..
Just try to imagine a world without Islam, a world without Al Qaida, without Taliban, without Islamic merciless terrorists, without suicide bombers, without Shari'a Laws, without the hateful Quran...
don't ya' think so?

Don't forget 9/11 would never happen.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision