Author Topic: Does Israel need American help?  (Read 7414 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Does Israel need American help?
« on: May 04, 2007, 02:35:08 AM »
Hardly! But it still makes a nice chunk of cash to distribute among Israeli bolshevic establishment:

Israel's GDP in 2006 reached $158 billion according to the International Monetary Fund or $177 million according to the World Bank.
In 2006, direct economic aid from the US amounted to $240 million, or about 0.15% of Israel's GDP
« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 02:59:05 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Does Israel needs American help?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 02:53:52 AM »
Hardly! But it still makes a nice chunk of cash to distribute among Israeli bolshevic establishment:

Israel's GDP in 2006 reached $158 billion according to the International Monetary Fund or $177 million according to the World Bank.
In 2006, direct economic aid from the US amounted to $240 million, or about 0.15% of Israel's GDP

No, not at all.  If Israel follows capitalism it does not foreign aid from any country.  According to the Bible Israel should depend only on God and not on other countries.  Individuals can always provide financial support to organizations like JTF because the Bible says those who bless Israel will be blessed.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
Re: Does Israel need American help?
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 10:42:03 AM »
If we could only end American foreign aid to Israel...Israel would then be able to tell the American State Department and establishment exactly where to stick it when it comes to their "Two_state" Solution and the so-called "Road Map to Peace".
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Does Israel needs American help?
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 07:47:38 PM »

No, not at all.  If Israel follows capitalism it does not foreign aid from any country.  According to the Bible Israel should depend only on G-d and not on other countries.  Individuals can always provide financial support to organizations like JTF because the Bible says those who bless Israel will be blessed.

Public government funding needs to be stopped. 

Offline karlbronson

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 04:39:44 AM »
America supported Israel too much but now the relations between them are changed and they will get worse in the time to come. Arab countries are a lot to do in this matter as Israel is never been a good friend of Arabs and America support them that everybody knows. There are many more reason responsible for such conditions between Israel and America.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 09:56:11 AM »
Wrong with obama osama's Hussein the pig worshipper   mohamad was the song of a pig a prostitude ratings going down like a lead ballon obama will be happy to get anything
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dúnadan

• New JTFer
  • Prince of Númenor
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 10:11:18 PM »
Not all, and I didn't know US aid was that small...
Though, Israel doesn't need financial help, but some other kind of help is always good.
In the foundation of Israel Argentina was the first country in the world to recognize the State of Israel, also giving Israel some economic help. I think that Argentina should again openely support Israel in the struggle against Palestina while not supporting the USA. And I don't mean economic support, what I mean is supporting the preservation of the state.
By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 03:25:29 PM »
Though, Israel doesn't need financial help, but some other kind of help is always good.
In the foundation of Israel Argentina was the first country in the world to recognize the State of Israel, also giving Israel some economic help. I think that Argentina should again openely support Israel in the struggle against Palestina while not supporting the USA. And I don't mean economic support, what I mean is supporting the preservation of the state.

Argentina I think is the most westernized country in latin america. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 03:34:23 PM »
I think the best thing for America to do would be to stop giving foreign aid to Israel and to even support trade and economic deals that would enhance both Israel and the US.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009, 03:37:56 PM »

Argentina I think is the most westernized country in latin america. 

Uruguay is like 98 percent European.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 06:22:12 PM »
I am glad to support Israel and buy from their merchants in Jerusalem, even if they don't need it! 

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2009, 05:38:01 AM »
The help Israel needs is that foreign powers will cease to interfere with our affairs.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2009, 07:45:49 AM »
 :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$:  MONEY! HERE COMES THE MONEY! MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2009, 02:35:22 AM »
:$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$:  MONEY! HERE COMES THE MONEY! MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!

I hope this isn't an argument for aid.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2009, 04:20:26 AM »
Israel needs support form the USA but I don't think help. Until there is no war they don't need help.

First of all Israel need to clean the district Gaza so Jews can live there again without these Terrorists Palestinians = Arabs.

Justice will win!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009, 11:40:08 AM »
American help is detrimental to israel in the sense that Israel cannot do whatever it wants. However, due to Israeli left-wing values, it's not like the would do much anyways.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2009, 10:54:42 AM »
God has provided help and support to Israel for many years through America, but now Israel does not need America's help, because God will take part in the role of provider and supporter.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »
A lot of American money that goes to Israel is going to Olim any chayalim. So that's pretty good.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2009, 02:47:45 PM »
Israel NEEDS to trust in G-d, PERIOD.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline bensan

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 09:38:27 PM »
America supported Israel too much but now the relations between them are changed and they will get worse in the time to come. Arab countries are a lot to do in this matter as Israel is never been a good friend of Arabs and America support them that everybody knows. There are many more reason responsible for such conditions between Israel and America.
hello.all thinks happen because of hossen  obama.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2010, 03:18:33 PM »
Wrong with obama osama's Hussein the pig worshipper   mohamad was the song of a pig a prostitude ratings going down like a lead ballon obama will be happy to get anything

Mord...where did you get that pigture of osama? I must say it is the best anti islamic photo I have ever seen.

The muslims probably scream out loud in arabic when they see osama's perfect pigture.....LOL

Shalom - Dox