Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday January 24, 2010  (Read 9944 times)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday January 24, 2010
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2010, 05:23:12 PM »
Chaim,

Thank you for your thoughtful response to my questions last week.

I enjoyed them so much, I thought of some others for which I would like your opinion:

1)  What do you think of Fred Phelp's scriptural anti-semitism and the fact that he seemingly is able to draw on the biblical Hebrew to support his claims?  Here are some of his family's theoretical drivel on the matter (but please notice their seemingly extensive knowledge of the Hebrew scriptures):

« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 05:29:14 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2010, 09:01:36 PM »
   The X-Men story which was originally an entertaining comic book fantasy in recent years has been transformed into a leftist piece of garbage. In this universe, there are people called mutants who are discriminated against by normal people because they are different. These mutants have special powers and can do things such as running through walls to steel money from banks.
   In the real world, these mutants don't have any superhuman powers, except the government gives them special privileges such as affirmative action, tax-payer money and turns a blind eye to their crimes so they can run around committing them.
   Are you familiar with X-Men? What is your opinion about the story?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2010, 09:52:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Before I ask you my two questions I just wanted to say thank you for answering all of my other questions since I first joined the JTF and I am very grateful for that.

But now for my latest questions, I was reading about the fraud Irv Rubin and while I was reading about him, I also learned about his partner named Earl Krugel. My question is what was Krugel's story in the JDL and was he just as bad as Rubin was?

And my second question is what was your reaction when Irv Rubin killed himself and when Krugel was killed by his inmate?

Thank you again Chaim.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2010, 11:56:52 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I know you have stated before that our addiction to oil is causing major havoc to our economy.  I agree that it is, but I also feel we have a problem due to China.   Many companies can not compete with cheap Chinese slave labor.  How big of a role does China play in our economic decline, and if we cut off trade with China will that be a major boost to our economy?

God Bless America, Israel, and the West

Minuteman

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2010, 12:38:28 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Three weeks ago on " Ask JTF",    I asked you about the 2010 Kentucky Republican Senate Race.     Since then I have been promoting Trey Grayson on Zootube.    However,   a few days ago,    I came across some information regarding another Republican who is in the race:    Bill Johnson.      This was attention getting!

I'm going to provide a link regarding Bill Johnson's positions:

http://conservativeamerican.org/conservatives/official-sarah-palin-fan-club-conservatives/palin-needed-in-kentucky-senate-race/

While the vast majority of Bill Johnson's positions seem to fit the type of candidate that JTF has recommended in the past,     one position in particular jumped out.      Bill Johnson's position on Israel.      It's as follows:

"Israel – I support continued U.S. funding for Israel. I do not believe in a two state solution. I support the Biblical boundaries for Israel and their right to defend their nation against attack".

I realize that JTF is right in opposing Foreign Aid to Israel and Foreign Aid in general.    However,   being that its doubtful that any Pro Israel candidate in the U.S.  understands why its in Israel's best interest not to have Foreign Aid,     under that circumstance,      Bill Johnson's Pro Israel position is very favorable.     Bill Johnson is an exception,    not the norm for a Congressional Candidate  in supporting the Biblical boundaries for Israel.

In early January,   Bill Johnson put $ 250,000 of his own money into his U.S. Senate campaign:

http://www.wkrg.com/raw_news/article/johnson_puts_250000_into_us_senate_race/617253/Jan-04-2010_10-37-am/

Basically,   my question is should JTF support Bill Johnson in the Kentucky Republican Senate Race or should we continue to support Trey Grayson?      In other words,   do we play it safe,   sticking with Trey Grayson in the attempt to prevent Rand Paul from winning the nomination or go with a candidate in Bill Johnson who has better positions than the vast majority of candidates we have seen on the U.S. National scale?

Thanks as always,   eb22.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 12:49:02 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2010, 12:35:56 PM »
Today If I were a parent and let's say I have a kid in college that supports self hating left wing positions such as affirmative action, reparations and illegal immigration.  should I take him or her to some hollow in an impoverished area in applachian Kentucky or West Virginia and show him or her either a dilapidated house or trailer with probably 6 foot ceilings and no electricity and tell them this is where they are probably going to be living if not with mom and dad versus a nice confortable home in the suberbs since all the jobs are going to go to illegal aliens and ebonics babbling morons regardless of education?

Since it's going to be my birthday on Tuesday, can you give me an affirmative action story and can you also tell about an encounter with self hating whites or jews

Thanks
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 05:27:11 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2010, 12:54:35 PM »
what were your opinions of Trent lott and Strom thurmon?

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2010, 02:22:31 PM »
Hello Chaim. Can you tell us your thoughts on inventor Nikola Tesla? Thanks and GD bless

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2010, 02:48:33 PM »
Hey chaim.

I obviously i don not agree with atheists in regard to the  bible. Atheists use these claims to say the god of the bible is evil, can you show your version of how you refute these  following atheist accusations.

1) the bible has many wars, where there were mass killings oredered by god, and women were taken as slaves.

2)The laws that god gave to the israelites were horribly tough, i.e the stoning to death of children that disobey their parents.

3) God was into genocide and mass torture, such as the plaugues and noahs ark.

thanks.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2010, 04:57:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
Short of divine intervention, what developments do you expect to occur that will bring you to Israel? What keeps your hope up?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2010, 05:19:59 PM »
What is your opinion on Dov Shurin?
I'm a Gentile and speak no hebrew but his music seems to be something that I can get into because it's rock and his message is that of a righteous one.
Music In general is always almost good but are ruined with their message.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2010, 06:50:22 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim, (:

Probably you've been asked this question before, but anyway I was just curious to know: What is your opinion about the singer and the musician Stevie Wonder? I mostly mean about his personality – as a black artist, the messages in his songs, etc....  Do you consider him to be a relatively good figure?

Thank you as alway and Shavu'a Tov!
Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad. :)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 07:01:49 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2010, 09:21:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do still think of Sarah Palin after she endorsed Senator John McCain/McVain for re-election against the real conservative JD Hayworth, and supported Obama's decision to send more troops to Afghanistan (unfortunately as many American conservatives do)?

I know you were hopeful about Palin, because she had a small miniature flag of Israel in her office when she was Governor of Alaska. I also know many conservatives are attracted to her, because of the unfair attacks against her by the media, though some of those attacks are well deserved (she could not simply answer what newspapers she read when Katie Couric asked her what she reads).  However when I heard Palin state that she supports sending U.S. troops to countries such as Iraq and Afghanistan to spread democracy,  I knew she was just another George Bush type conservative who is being misdirected by neo-conservative advisers. I am not saying I would not vote for her if she were the GOP nominee in 2012, but what I am saying is that American conservatives are acting premature by investing everything they have in her future candidacy for President.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides