Author Topic: Imerica pulls all JTF response videos, starts "ask a black person" show.....  (Read 19667 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Full lips occur among many races their not confined to Blacks, and usually Caucasiod full lips looks different from a Mongoliod full lip, and the Mongoliod full lip looks different from the Caucasiod and Blacks so on.  A Caucasiod race that often supports full lip are the Armeniod and the Orintealid Arabids.

I think we're talking about 'schvartza lips' as opposed to full lips in general.  I love full lips (and dark hair) on Caucasian women.  But I do not like the lips of the negro which look like the horn end of a trumpet.  But there are some black women who have nice lips, just like there are some black women who have nice noses (as opposed to huge fat blobs of flesh in the middle of their face), and they are sometimes quite nice to look on.

In the interests of racial equality I will add that I do not like Nordic noses in general.  They have upward-turned, rather fleshy nostrils which remind me of negroes.  The sexiest noses are long, thin, and point downwards.  These kinds of noses indicate intelligence and discernment.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

ftf

What you look like isn't important, it's how your born, there's nothing you can do about it, what matters is how you behave, how you treat other people, and how you treat yourself.

(note, when I say that appearance doesn't matter, I mean the components that you can't change, things like being fat due to eating too much are of course bad)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
What you look like isn't important, it's how your born, there's nothing you can do about it, what matters is how you behave, how you treat other people, and how you treat yourself.

(note, when I say that appearance doesn't matter, I mean the components that you can't change, things like being fat due to eating too much are of course bad)

Overeating can be caused by all manner of disorders which are not the sufferer's own fault.  Trauma, stress, etc.  If you want to take the moral highground please consider your words more carefully first.  I can 'out-philosophize' any 16 year old child.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Imerica

black eye - i believe is not referring to eye color  :o
Who is paying for your college education Imerica - if you don't mind my asking.
Are you working while you go to school?
I worry every day that I won't be able to afford to send my child to college.

I'm taking out a Stafford loan and I have grants through FAFSA. No affirmative action here.

ftf

Overeating can be caused by all manner of disorders which are not the sufferer's own fault.  Trauma, stress, etc.  If you want to take the moral highground please consider your words more carefully first.  I can 'out-philosophize' any 16 year old child.
Coping with trauma and stress by eating is a sign of weakness. I know, as I have done it on occasion.

Imerica

Re:  "...please explain to me why black people need a job center?..."

Three things JTF can never give to a negro:
1.  a fat lip
2.  a black eye
3.  a job!

You make fun of black people because we have full lips (as if we could do anything about that) , black eyes (I have no idea where you got that one seeing as though blacks with darker eyes than your own are actually dark-brown eyed.) lol
And a job? Well, I'm glad I'm not looking for a job in jtf's organization. It looks like I'm going to have to do what I've been doing; going to school so that I can get my own job.

Plus that joke is really old. And boring, to boot.

Full lips occur among many races their not confined to Blacks, and usually Caucasiod full lips looks different from a Mongoliod full lip, and the Mongoliod full lip looks different from the Caucasiod and Blacks so on.  A Caucasiod race that often supports full lip are the Armeniod and the Orintealid Arabids.
I know that. :) I think the subject was black people with full lips. Angelina Jolie, Sandra Bernhardt, Mic Jagger, Stephen Tyler of Aerosmith, to name a few, are all white people who have full lips. Also, there are blacks who don't have full lips.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
schvarzas have sickeningly big lips

Imerica

schvarzas have sickeningly big lips
Great.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re:  "...please explain to me why black people need a job center?..."

Three things JTF can never give to a negro:
1.  a fat lip
2.  a black eye
3.  a job!

You make fun of black people because we have full lips (as if we could do anything about that) , black eyes (I have no idea where you got that one seeing as though blacks with darker eyes than your own are actually dark-brown eyed.) lol
And a job? Well, I'm glad I'm not looking for a job in jtf's organization. It looks like I'm going to have to do what I've been doing; going to school so that I can get my own job.

Plus that joke is really old. And boring, to boot.

Full lips are hot!  I love a girl with full lips!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein