Author Topic: Sheep Gives Birth to Human-Faced Lamb  (Read 1617 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Sheep Gives Birth to Human-Faced Lamb
« on: January 15, 2010, 01:37:20 PM »
http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/12-01-2010/111621-sheep_human_face-0

A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. The calf was born in a village not far from the city of Izmir, Turkey.

BREAKING NEWS
   Barack Obama - the new Abraham Lincoln?

Hottest Athletes for 2010, According to ESPN
More...

Erhan Elibol, a vet, performed Cesarean section on the animal to take the calf out, but was horrified to see that the features of the calf’s snout bore a striking resemblance to a human face.

“I’ve seen mutations with cows and sheep before. I’ve seen a one-eyed calf, a two-headed calf, a five-legged calf. But when I saw this youngster I could not believe my eyes. His mother could not deliver him so I had to help the animal,” the 29-year-old veterinary said.

The lamb’s head had human features on – the eyes, the nose and the mouth – only the ears were those of a sheep.

Veterinaries said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper nutrition since the fodder for the lamb’s mother was abundant with vitamin A, CNNTurk.com reports.

In Zimbabwe, a goat gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him.

The governor of the province where the ugly goat was born said that the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man.

"This incident is very shocking. It is my first time to see such an evil thing. It is really embarrassing," he reportedly said. "The head belongs to a man while the body is that of a goat. This is evident that an adult human being was responsible. Evil powers caused this person to lose self control. We often hear cases of human beings who commit bestiality but this is the first time for such an act to produce a product with human features," he added.

The mutant creature was hairless. Local residents said that even dogs were afraid to approach the bizarre animal.

The locals burnt the body of the little goat, and biologists had no chance to study the rare mutation.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Sheep Gives Birth to Human-Faced Lamb
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 01:58:27 PM »
Muslims are animals.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2010, 02:59:45 PM »
Is this what you get when you cross Muzzies with sheep?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2010, 03:27:29 PM »
No no, he said Sheep with Human face. As you know Turks are no where near the Human species. Now if it were Sheep Gives Birth to Rat-Faced Lamb then you may be on to something.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 04:33:17 PM »
No no, he said Sheep with Human face. As you know Turks are no where near the Human species. Now if it were Sheep Gives Birth to Rat-Faced Lamb then you may be on to something.

It was meant to be a joke.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 05:40:23 PM »
The case in Zimbabwe only shows how ignorant the Governor is. It is impossible to croos-breed humans with sheep or goat through bestiality.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 07:30:32 AM »
When filthiest animals get genetically degenerated beyond sustainable limits, they genetically mutate in to muslam, which the ignorants term as conversion.

Based upon this theory, the Governor is the fittest authority the muslamics can boast off for their self glorification.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 07:32:39 AM »
The pic looks a bit hoaxish.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2010, 07:52:14 AM »
The guy who raped the goat could teach 'joseph mengele', may his memory and name be obliterated,  some lessons.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2010, 07:55:31 AM »
The case in Zimbabwe only shows how ignorant the Governor is. It is impossible to croos-breed humans with sheep or goat through bestiality.

Raul, you have to consider, that Muslims have a lot of attributes animals have. I.e. they have not really a free will. They see a non-Muslim and attack him, like the lion does to the gazelle. There is no way to tell the lion not to do it, because he acts driven by his instincts. The same is with the Muzz.

So imo it can be possible that quranimals cross-breed with other animals.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2010, 08:00:11 AM »

Raul, you have to consider, that Muslims have a lot of attributes animals have. I.e. they have not really a free will. They see a non-Muslim and attack him, like the lion does to the gazelle. There is no way to tell the lion not to do it, because he acts driven by his instincts. The same is with the Muzz.

Please do not move ahead with your statement. Otherwise some Darwinian may take it seriously and get patented this theory in his own name.
 :laugh: :::D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 08:01:22 AM »
you mean this?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 08:23:34 AM »
you mean this?

Yes. Exactly. Disgusting animals. They are lower than insects.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 08:31:23 AM »

I don't think it's a good thing to degrade animals like that.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 02:37:06 PM »
The pic looks a bit hoaxish.

Agreed.  Is this website credible at all?   The site looks amateurish and conspiracist by a quick glance...

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2010, 03:19:27 AM »
Who cares if its a hoax. They screw goats all the time.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2010, 04:40:39 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D