Author Topic: Terrorists to be on the lookout for  (Read 1008 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Terrorists to be on the lookout for
« on: January 14, 2010, 08:11:51 PM »
The FBI has released an updated list of images of terrorists to be on the lookout for.

They have 'age progressed' the photo of Usama bin Laden {Y'S'}...

http://www.rewardsforjustice.net/index.cfm?page=Wanted_Terrorist&language=english

I would love to strangle this animal myself...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Terrorists to be on the lookout for
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 08:14:45 PM »
Notice that each and every one of these bastards have those evil muslim eyes... Those eyes would spook an average person. Evil can be perceived by looking at an individuals eyes... These muslims eyes are truly horrifying..

And more than half of these cretins have the evil name Mohammud in their names... Why else would they be so evil? Mohamud was a perverted murdered and those who are named after him are just as evil...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 08:20:26 PM »
Look at this spooky chimp... Would love to squeeze the life out of this monster...

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 08:22:16 PM »
I was just going to comment about the eyes.
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2010, 08:33:03 PM »
I was just going to comment about the eyes.

This one has messed up eyes:

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 10:01:03 AM »
Muman, you bring up an excellent point. It's all in their eyes....the hate, the rage, the wish to kill.

islam is a death cult. Always has been and always will be.

Shalom & G-d Bless you Muman

Dox

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 10:54:43 AM »
Total 42 items.

All 100% items are muslamics and 13 or 25% of those items are described as mahamad.

This fair sample and ratio can be extrapolated to whole of the existing world.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 11:00:20 AM »

I've seen him!
He's behind the counter at my local deli!  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 12:13:03 PM »

I've seen him!
He's behind the counter at my local deli!  :::D

No you are wrong. He is slinging shish-kabobs on a Halal cart in front of my building in Manhattan.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 05:21:29 AM »
Osama's dead

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 05:25:20 AM »
Osama's dead
I think Delta Force and the CIA put him under a ton of rubble.
-Not mentioning his death defeated his [desired] martyrdom [which is also why Saddam was presented in his "Ron Jeremy" look in front of the world, by accident, before his trial and execution took place.  Famous last photo]. - IMO.

EDIT: "Kill Bin Laden", by Dalton Fury [Delta Force], and "Jawbreaker" by Gary Bernsten [CIA], are what lead me to this type of thinking.  We cannot be sure, but it's not unreasonable to think Bin Laden has been successfully killed.

I'm reading "Cobra II" by Michael R. Gordon, and General Bernard E. Trainor, ATM.  Seems to point Iraq's mistakes squarely on the insanity of Donald Rumsfeld about a 1/4 through the book.  The two above books are VERY enjoyable, especially on CD at the same time, I try and borrow both forms from the library if available.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 05:36:22 AM by Ariel Shayn »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2010, 06:09:13 AM »
Considering a terrorist currently occupies the "oral office" (remember Larry Sinclair?), I don't foresee a great chance of any of these bad guys being caught and nailed.