Author Topic: I can't believe they clapped for Mel Gibson on the Golden Globe Awards  (Read 924 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
It's playing right now on NBC.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: I can't believe they clapped for Mel Gibson on the Golden Globe Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 10:05:51 PM »
They adore weirdos.  They gave a long standing ovation to the child molestor, Roman Polansky; etc.   Also, there are many closet Jew-haters in Hollywood, who keep their opinions to themselves for the most part.

Mel is a great director, and I love his movies, but he is a hideous evil anti-semite.  There are a lot of artists that I think are very talented that have evil beleifes/idiologies.  Oliver Stone, Cat Stevens, Rolling Stones (McJagger is a HUGE Nazi lover)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 11:31:28 PM »
They adore weirdos.  They gave a long standing ovation to the child molestor, Roman Polansky; etc.   Also, there are many closet Jew-haters in Hollywood, who keep their opinions to themselves for the most part.

Mel is a great director, and I love his movies, but he is a hideous evil anti-semite.  There are a lot of artists that I think are very talented that have evil beleifes/idiologies.  Oliver Stone, Cat Stevens, Rolling Stones (McJagger is a HUGE Nazi lover)

I never heard that Jagger is a Nazi lover.  I heard that he is an adultered, at one time bi sexual and lots of other perversions but never heard Nazi lover.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 11:33:19 PM »
Hollyweird is made up of anti-Semites. Not surprising.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 12:02:36 AM »
I would have walked out... But if I was there it would be only because I am tied up and forced to be there... I wouldn't be caught dead at the golden blobs award.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 04:44:45 AM »
oF COURSE THEY WOULD, THE WORLD IS F'ED UP! >:(

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 05:22:07 AM »
The only thing Mel Gibson deserves is a kick in the ear. :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 05:23:08 AM »

he should be shot

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 05:26:52 AM »

he should be shot

Perhaps we could comprise; he should be kicked to death by a pair of boots made out of bullets?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 05:28:22 AM »

he should be shot

Perhaps we could comprise; he should be kicked to death by a pair of boots made out of bullets?
No. I do not want to waste any more energy on this piece of sht. One finger pulling a trigger and another pressing is enough for me.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 08:03:25 AM »
Well Hollywood loves people who have a wife and 7 kids and gets rid of them for younger woman
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03