Author Topic: Disgusting Pro Arab documentry on BBC1 now  (Read 743 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Disgusting Pro Arab documentry on BBC1 now
« on: January 18, 2010, 02:15:36 PM »
Showing how all Arabs are losing their homes and not saying anything about Jewish expulsion. Aww look at what these war criminals are doing, knocking down these poor "Palestinian Homes". Stupid Brits.  >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Disgusting Pro Arab documentry on BBC1 now
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 02:19:40 PM »
I'm not surprised. Considering the British used to fight against the Jews alongside the Arab Muslim Nazis.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 02:36:50 PM »
...also considering that Britain is a country that wants to live under sharia law.

Which is true.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 07:40:49 PM »
...also considering that Britain is a country that wants to live under sharia law.
Slight overgeneralisation. My concern is that one morning I will wake up to no radio, no television, just radiation sickness for me and my family and I doubt whether those of you in the USA have any happier prospects until we all come to our senses and bomb Iran. We British do not have a monopoly on stupidity.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 07:58:35 PM »
BBC huh? I'm not a fan.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 09:25:40 PM »
Slight overgeneralisation. My concern is that one morning I will wake up to no radio, no television, just radiation sickness for me and my family and I doubt whether those of you in the USA have any happier prospects until we all come to our senses and bomb Iran. We British do not have a monopoly on stupidity.

You are so right David! I live in those same fears!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane