Author Topic: MUST SEE! JTF Exposes The Holocaust Against Serbs & Jews In Ustasha Nazi Croatia  (Read 1448 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Here is a brilliant and deeply disturbing expose' of what kind of vicious, Genocidal Nazi scum Yariv Oppenheimer's Peace Now defends, supports & works with against JTF & Chaim Ben Pesach!!!

JTF Exposes The Holocaust Against Serbs & Jews In Ustasha Nazi Croatia 1941 to 1945!!

The following film documents the horrific Holocaust perpetrated against the Serbs & Jews in Nazi Croatia from 1941 to 1945.

To this very day, many Croats deny that this Holocaust even took place & celebrate the Croat Nazi mass murderers as "heroes".

Holocaust In The Independent State Of Croatia

The Holocaust of well over a Million human beings - Serbs, Jews, Romanies - in the Independent State of Croatia ("Nezavisna Drzava Hrvatska" in Croat) from 1941 to 1945, perpetrated mainly in the massive Jasenovac death camp complex by the Croat version of Hitler's SS - dubbed the "Ustasha" by the Croats - is a crime of unparalleled brutality and horror - exceeding even the satanic crimes of the German Nazis in Auschwitz.

The Ustashe also worked very closely and were allied with the Arab Muslim antisemite, Hajj amin al-Husseini -the former Grand Mufti of Jerusalem - who in cooperation with Heinrich Himmler created the two Waffen SS divisions - known as "Handschar" and "Kama" - consisting of tens of thousands of Bosnian Muslim volunteers.

Many mainstream Croats - certainly NOT the lunatic fringe of Croat society by any means - to this very day celebrate and glorify the criminal Croat Ustasha Nazi regime and revere its leader - Ante Pavelic -as a Croat "hero" and "patriot".

A 6 Part JTF Video Presentation by yours truly, 4International [Joshua]:

[Part 1]

[Part 2]

[Part 3]

[Part 4]

[Part 5]

[Part 6]

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Wow that has opened my eye's even more to what The Vatican is still covering up for Nazi Croatia. These beast in Nazi Croatia dare to kill innocent people in The Name of Christianity. And believed that The Virgin Mary appeared to them after what these sick devils have done. I hope everyone of them including the scum Vatican who is still covering it up Burn In Hell Forever.  >:( >:( >:(

Thank you Joshua for opening my eyes to this and what another masterpiece you have made.
P.s This is very upsetting that Human kind has the stomach to perpetrate these evil crimes but it has to be watched. Gd Bless you Joshua. Very good video.  :clap: :clap: :clap:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Wow that has opened my eye's even more to what The Vatican is still covering up for Nazi Croatia. These beast in Nazi Croatia dare to kill innocent people in The Name of Christianity. And believed that The Virgin Mary appeared to them after what these sick devils have done. I hope everyone of them including the scum Vatican who is still covering it up Burn In Hell Forever.  >:( >:( >:(

Thank you Joshua for opening my eyes to this and what another masterpiece you have made.
P.s This is very upsetting that Human kind has the stomach to perpetrate these evil crimes but it has to be watched. Gd Bless you Joshua. Very good video.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

G-d BLESS you and your loved ones forever for your support brother Bryan!!

At least you had the courage of your convictions to let your thoughts be known publicly. I commend you, respect you and honor you immensely for that.

I really cannot for the life of me understand why this has 724 views but only one comment. I know comedy videos are more exciting and entertaining to watch, but come on guys! This topic is really critically important for everyone to be aware of and discuss considering Yariv Oppenheimer's open alliance and friendship with these murderous Nazi beasts who slaughtered our people in death camps and brag about it to this day.