Author Topic: Entertainement For Fruit  (Read 1848 times)

admin

Entertainement For Fruit
« on: April 24, 2007, 03:51:51 PM »
I was talking to markemark on the phone now and I happened to be watching a French film in the foreign language lab in college that takes place in colonianal Africa. It has a white woman in it. According to Wikipedia, there is "sexual tension" between them.

I'll paste the article.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: Entertainement For Fruit
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 04:50:47 PM »
I would like to see it.  When it says 'spoilers end here' then we must speculate as to what happens (short of actually watching it).  Either it is a French film in the tradition of having tragic endings or she runs off and marries the negro servant.

But the thing that depresses me is when they say there is a colour boundary.  Now the reason I find it depressing is because it degrades the worth of white-white relationships.  How does one know if the girl one is with is only dating you because she feels that there is a 'colour line' that stops her dating black men?

So basically all relationships that are not inter-racial are suspect - what would the girl of your dreams be doing in her social life if she were really free?

I wonder if any white women have ever really disliked black men - or if they have only put on an act of hating blacks so as not to annoy the dominant white men in their lives?  Ergo: when black and white men are made 'more equal', the white women's secret passion for black men will be unleashed and the 'colour line' will actually be a barrier against white-white dating instead of inter-racial dating.

Has anyone ever attempted an answer for this in academia?
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 04:56:33 PM »
When white men respond violently to inter-racials then they are exhibiting a deep-seeted INFERIORITY COMPLEX.  If someone exhibits an inferiority complex it means they have some mental problems and yet they are considered the villains.  But I am more interested in why such an inferiority complex exists.  Many white men do not treat white women particularly well or cherish them all that much.  Or maybe they do deep down.  Maybe the white men used to feel threatened because the black women in those times were still savages and weren't anywhere near as capable as white women.  Maybe there is something about the negro that white men feel uncomfortable with.  I suppose it is the mixture of powerfulness, confidence, the sense of humour, and the propensity to dance and sing and laugh that white women love in the black men.  I wonder if white women can ever truly love white men.  The idea of a negro in proximity to a white woman confounds me.  It is a very sexual and potent thing.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 04:58:35 PM »
An attractive white woman going with a pure-black man just blows my mind.  How can I compete with something like that?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 04:59:44 PM »
The black man in that picture has slightly more refined characteristics than some black men.

I can almost see it with him.

But most black men are trashy and really unworthy of such honour.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 04:51:27 AM »
Did she get knocked up by the indigenous negro?