Author Topic: Online threats pose risk to Rifqa  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Online threats pose risk to Rifqa
« on: January 20, 2010, 10:54:04 PM »
http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=858998

A bestselling author and critic of Islam is very concerned about reports that a high-profile Christian convert from Islam has been receiving death threats from Muslims.

Rifqa Bary, 17, remains in a foster home while Ohio authorities continue to deal with the legal wrangling over her custody. Last summer the teen ran away to Florida from her parents' home near Cincinnati because she feared her father would harm or kill her for converting from Islam. Her father has since denied the claim.

But many of her supporters -- Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch among them -- believe Rifqa's life would be in grave danger if the juvenile court orders her returned to her parents. Spencer notes recently there have been death threats posted on the Internet networking site Facebook.

Robert Spencer"These are clearly indications that she is in danger -- and Ohio authorities ought to take that into account when considering her fate," he argues. "Even if they decide that she is in no danger from her parents, clearly she is in danger from the local Muslim community; and it's unlikely that her parents would shelter her from that community since they're part of it."

The Jihad Watch spokesman is hopeful that on the basis of those threats alone, the authorities in Ohio would decide that it would be too dangerous for Rifqa to be returned home.

Spencer says the next hearing on the young girl's case is scheduled for January 28, but he is fearful that authorities will ultimately believe the girl's father and return her to him.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Online threats pose risk to Rifqa
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2010, 06:09:28 AM »
Never trust a Muslim. They are so dishonest people, that you can be shure the more they back up their statement with pledges and oaths, the more they lie.

I swear on the life of my mother.  :::D

I swear on allah.  :::D

I have heard this myself dozens of times on the market in Oldenburg. NEVER TRUST THE MUZZ. Nothing is holy to him and he always lies.

Muslims are worse than animals and the little girl Rifqa should be never returned to them. This would be murder.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Online threats pose risk to Rifqa
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 07:28:43 AM »
Ulli is 100% correct! NEVER trust a muzzy! They will be killing this girl if they send her back to her family.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane