Author Topic: Anti-Semitism (= Nazism) in Japan  (Read 1473 times)

Offline ProJews_Chinese

• New JTFer
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 06:07:04 AM by ProJews_Chinese »

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Anti-Semitism (= Nazism) in Japan
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 01:42:28 AM »
Godzilla was a Jew.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 04:19:32 AM »
The japs are the germans of asia, they're barbaric, all the neighboring countries hate them and they're into their shizen movies.

Offline GodGunsAndGlory

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 07:26:12 AM »
(Shizen movie? What's that?)

Actually the Chinese and the Koreans are no better as well. The Chinese many times try to kill their only daughter because they had wanted a son, but couldn't because of the One-Child policy. They stuck needle* into the head of their baby girls, hoping that they would die and so that they can get a son. The North Koreans are crazy with their so-called "Dear Leader" (so much for mismanaging the economy), while the South Koreans are crazy with their video games.

* Barbaric? Yes

Something I have never got is people can watch TV and most of the examples you can say are no good for your intelligence, but once you add a level of interaction with the TV with say a console game or play on computer, it becomes a bad thing.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 08:33:07 AM »
"The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand."
 Meir Kahane

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 08:54:47 AM »
Isnt Hello Kitty a Jew?

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 08:56:57 AM »
The whole world sucks doesn't it?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 08:57:50 AM »
Isnt Hello Kitty a Jew?

He/she is Jewish??
BTW what hello kittys gender?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 10:15:57 AM »
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 10:40:35 AM »
I dont know about this group but I will say that it must be a minority. I have worked for several Japanese companies {including JVC and Daiken labs} and never have I observed any antisemitism. I can say that the majority of Japanese have never given me the impression that they have any hatred for Jews. I have also heard it said that some Japanese consider themselves to be a part of the tribe, possibly one of the ten missing tribes of Israel.

It is surely possible that there are some Japanese who will try to get power by using the Jews as a scapegoat, this is typical of all the other nations.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 03:21:13 PM »
I dont know about this group but I will say that it must be a minority. I have worked for several Japanese companies {including JVC and Daiken labs} and never have I observed any antisemitism. I can say that the majority of Japanese have never given me the impression that they have any hatred for Jews. I have also heard it said that some Japanese consider themselves to be a part of the tribe, possibly one of the ten missing tribes of Israel.

It is surely possible that there are some Japanese who will try to get power by using the Jews as a scapegoat, this is typical of all the other nations.

That's true. The people aren't particularry evil or hateful.
When I was a boy 30 years ago, I experienced hatred from old er Nipponese. But today, this is not the case.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 03:42:41 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774