Author Topic: Obama musical HOPE started in Frankfurt  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama musical HOPE started in Frankfurt
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 07:21:18 AM »
What a piece of Drek, I think the producer is going to lose his shirt over this flop.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2010, 11:37:48 AM »
Here you can see David Harnasch (a friend of Broder) making fun of this musical. The bolschewik TV-format Kulturzeit (half gouvernmental TV financed with a special GEZ tax) praised the musical. He answered on the free Cicero TV.

http://www.cicero.de/1725.php?ress_id=34&kol_id=11030
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2010, 01:58:40 PM »
Here you can see David Harnasch (a friend of Broder) making fun of this musical. The bolschewik TV-format Kulturzeit (half gouvernmental TV financed with a special GEZ tax) praised the musical. He answered on the free Cicero TV.

LOL where is 'Rev WRIGHT' or Bill Ayres THE BOLSHEVIK TERRORIST! They should have had a guest appearance by Saul Alinsky :laugh:.People paid to see this circus?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 02:07:30 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2010, 02:06:02 PM »
It seems like most of the cast has been imported from America.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2010, 02:15:25 PM »

LOL where is 'Rev WRIGHT' or Bill Ayres THE BOLSHEVIK TERRORIST! They should have had a guest appearance by Saul Alinsky :laugh:.People paid to see this circus?

Actually Rev. Wright is part of the plot of this musical. He plays the righteous black reverend. Of cause his anti-semitism and anti-americanism is not mentioned. He sings there a song: My son Obama my son Obama etc.  :laugh:

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2010, 02:16:34 PM »
It seems like most of the cast has been imported from America.

Perhaps they are members of the Democratic party who volunteered.  :::D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2010, 02:19:00 PM »
Oh there is to add, that Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton are played by the same actress.  :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2010, 02:21:16 PM »

Actually Rev. Wright is part of the plot of this musical. He plays the righteous black reverend. Of cause his anti-semitism and anti-americanism is not mentioned. He sings there a song: My son Obama my son Obama etc.  :laugh:
Actually Rev. Wright is part of the plot of this musical. He plays the righteous black reverend. Of cause his anti-semitism and anti-americanism is not mentioned. He sings there a song: My son Obama my son Obama etc
:::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2010, 03:17:24 PM »

Oh, please. It should be HOPELESS.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774