Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday January 31, 2010  (Read 9501 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday January 31, 2010
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2010, 08:57:08 AM »
What do you think about the recent Supreme Court decision that allows corporations, PACs, and other special interests to spend money on elections without any limits or caps?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2010, 02:57:08 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope you had a good week.  How do you manage your anxiety?  When I am under pressure, I frequently have chest pain that I never have when excerising or climbing steps?  I am 37 years old with normal cholesterol, but both of my grandfathers who smoked heavily died of heart attacks when they were in their mid to late 50s.  I have never smoked.  Thanks JTFE
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 06:21:55 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2010, 03:15:09 PM »
Do you enjoy eating hummus, baba ganoush, and falafel?   I'm not sure if  they are healthy, but they are delicious.  I would have that rather than hotdogs or hamburgers.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2010, 04:57:01 PM »
Hey chaim

1) was jesse helms anti semitic?

2) Do you think george bush is more intelligent than barrack hussein osama?

3) the self hating white media always exposed "bushisms", can you tell us some obamaisms that the media didnt mention...

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2010, 05:06:30 PM »
I saw a recent poll from numbers USA saying that I think that 78 percent of Christians believe that illegal immigration stoped and that 61% of Jews believe that illegal immigration should stop.  Do you think this poll is accurate?

Do you think if a number of us wrote letters to little miss prissy pants nantanyoyo to let you into Israel, do you think he will let you in?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2010, 05:42:26 PM »
Dear Chaim,

(a) Are there any JDL activists who are still in prison in the United States? 

(b) It seems to me that there were many people who were very active in the JDL days.  Quite a few people went to jail for different acts and when I google your name on the Internet, I find you were sometimes arrested with other activists.  What happened to all those activists?  Why aren't they in JTF?

Keep fighting the good fight!

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2010, 07:57:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

When you arrive in Israel (G-d Willingly) what will you do to unite all the various right-wing religious factions in Israel? Will you automatically work with MK Dr. Ben-Ari (along with Baruch Marzel and the rest of the National Union Party) or will you start a new party?

It seems the biggest obstacle the religious right in Israel faces is a lack of cohesive leadership, in other words they need another HaRavi Meir Kahane, zecher tzadik livracha. I know you have stated that you are not the next HaRaV Kahane (correct me if I am wrong about you saying this), so how will you go about uniting everyone in the religious right in Israel?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2010, 09:56:39 PM »
Dear Chaim,
I remember one time you gave me such a great piece of wisdom on ask JTF. You said to do your best, and then you won't have anything to regret. Thank you so much for this. There were many times that this has helped me. But I must admit, lately not achieving my goals has been almost devastating to me. How do you react when you don't achieve your goals and how do you deal with it, Chaim?

thanks

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2010, 10:18:29 PM »
Dear Chaim.

What is your opinion of Oskar Schindler?