Author Topic: Im going to Chabad Farbrengen this evening  (Read 2070 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Im going to Chabad Farbrengen this evening
« on: January 24, 2010, 04:19:49 PM »

You are Invited to a

CHASSIDIC FARBRENGEN

Celebrating 60 Years of the Lubavitcher Rebbes' Leadership - Transforming the World - One Community at a Time

Sunday, January 24
4:45 PM

We will be linked into to a Live, Global Yud-Shevat Farbrengen from Chabad of Boca Raton with of Rabbi Y.Y. Jabcobson providing learning, song and inspiration

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Im going to Chabad Farbrengen this evening
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 04:29:45 PM »
Enjoy. Don't get too drunk.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 04:39:33 PM »
I like your comments, it would be nice to meet you and some of the other JTFers some day. Have fun!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 04:42:30 PM »
I like your comments, it would be nice to meet you and some of the other JTFers some day. Have fun!

Thank you... It would be wonderful to meet all the great JTF members for a Kiddush or a Shabbaton some time.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 08:33:37 PM »

Thank you... It would be wonderful to meet all the great JTF members for a Kiddush or a Shabbaton some time.

Shabbaton. I've been saying that for soooo long. We need a shabbaton.