Author Topic: POLISH PRIEST ATTACKS JEWS AND ISRAEL  (Read 1834 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
POLISH PRIEST ATTACKS JEWS AND ISRAEL
« on: January 25, 2010, 10:11:51 AM »
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3839440,00.html 

Polish bishop accuses Jews of exploiting Holocaust

Tadeusz Pieronek says, 'Holocaust as such is a Jewish invention used to obtain advantages that are often unjustified,' claims Israel treating Palestinians 'like animals'

AFP
Published:    01.25.10, 18:14 / Israel News

A retired Polish bishop accused Jews of exploiting the Holocaust for propaganda purposes in remarks that appeared Monday on a Rome-based traditionalist Roman Catholic website.

"While it is undeniable that most of those who died in the concentration camps were Jews, there were also gypsies, Poles, Italians and Catholics on the list," Tadeusz Pieronek wrote on the website pontifex.roma.it.
Int'l Holocaust Memorial Day

"So it is not permissible to appropriate this tragedy for propaganda," he said in the posting, two days ahead of the 65th International Holocaust Remembrance Day.

"There were lots of Poles, but this truth is often ignored today," added Pieronek, 75.

"The Holocaust as such is a Jewish invention," said the former spokesman of Poland's Bishops Conference. The Shoah is "used as a propaganda weapon and to obtain advantages that are often unjustified," he charged.

Pieronek, who was a friend of the late Polish pope John Paul II, added: "You could speak just as forcefully and establish a day of remembrance for the many victims of communism, persecuted Catholics and Christians and so on."

Accusing Jews of "intolerable arrogance," he said they "enjoy good press because they are supported by powerful financial means, enormous power and the unconditional backing of the United States."

Pieronek also criticized Israel for building a separation wall between its territory and the West Bank, which he called "a colossal injustice against the Palestinians, who are treated like animals and whose (basic) rights are violated, to say the least."

Calling for a day honoring the Palestinians, Pieronek lamented that "with the connivance of international lobbies, we don't talk about these things much."

January 27 marks the liberation of the Auschwitz death camp in German-occupied Poland in 1945.

"Of course all this does not deny the shame of the concentration camps and the aberrations of Nazism," Pieronek said.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: POLISH PRIEST ATTACKS JEWS AND ISRAEL
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 10:15:52 AM »
                                                                       בס"ד

may the Muslims slaughter those piggy Poles

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 10:16:32 AM »
                                                                       בס"ד

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I WOULDN'T WANT GOOD POLISH PEOPLE KILLED
« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 10:23:13 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2010, 10:29:55 AM »
                                                                       בס"ד

GOOD POLISH PEOPLE

what's that?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2010, 11:45:51 AM »
This polish priest has obviously gone to bed with our islamic enemies.

Anyone that makes a case for the NAZI PALESTINIANS is a NAZI.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2010, 01:07:18 PM »
I suggest Poland should deport this "priest" to Gaza. There he can be very close to his beloved quranimals and watch the whole day Al-Aksa TV.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2010, 02:04:06 PM »
Poland is proof that you don't need Jews to have anti Semitism.  In 1968 they had political and economic problems and turned on Jews again.  By that time the Jewish population of the nation was miniscule.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2010, 02:23:48 PM »
Poland is proof that you don't need Jews to have anti Semitism.  In 1968 they had political and economic problems and turned on Jews again.  By that time the Jewish population of the nation was miniscule.

I heard about this issue, but not in bolschewik school. Bolschewiks are never anti-semites like we all learned. They are opposed to something like this. If they are going after the Jews it is noble anti-Zionism.

I never understood, why the nature of the thing seems to change if you use another word for it. In fact it stays the same.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 02:33:12 PM »
I suggest Poland should deport this "priest" to Gaza. There he can be very close to his beloved quranimals and watch the whole day Al-Aksa TV.
:::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 02:34:33 PM »

I heard about this issue, but not in bolschewik school. Bolschewiks are never anti-semites like we all learned. They are opposed to something like this. If they are going after the Jews it is noble anti-Zionism.

I never understood, why the nature of the thing seems to change if you use another word for it. In fact it stays the same.
True have any KGB or  STASI CRIMINALS EVER BEEN PUNISHED

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 02:52:33 PM »
Sometimes I wonder why the Polish people are so evil.... My mothers side of the family comes from Poland and B'H' they got out of that HellHole back in the late 1800s... Poland is a dump and the people who live there are idiots....

Q: Why does the new Polish Navy ships have glass bottoms?

A: To see the old Polish navy.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 04:41:21 PM »
Once again proving that most Poles are just as nazi as they were 70 years ago.

I once had a cleaning woman who knew I was Jewish and seemed to think it was funny to call Christian babies who had yet to be baptized, 'little Jews.'  I never felt the same way about her again.  Given her countries history, I didn't think she should be so easy with the Jew jokes

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 02:26:27 AM »
POLISH PRIEST ATTACKS JEWS AND ISRAEL

Hmmmm.... must be drinking petro-dinars.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 05:20:28 AM »
I'm getting sick of all the polish guestworkers here in the Netherlands. They're just halfbreed russians to me.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 08:29:19 PM »
i hope nobody pays attention what is old geeza talking

:o

Offline hyperion

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2010, 12:54:24 AM »
http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/4288

A Polish moron's answer is this:

"Even Jewish chauvinists would speak differently if they could not count on unconditional help of American army. Give them another favour and invade Iran, let Christian soldiers to perish without any sense..."

So:

Q:  Have you seen the polish mine detector.
A1: Put you fingers in your ears and start stamping the ground with your foot.
A2: Start backing up and waving the detector in front of you.

Q. How do you sink a polish battleship?
A. Put it in water.

Polish firing squad, stands in a circle.

So that is all about Poles. They are an antisemitic sh*"+* like their friends the Hungarians.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 05:25:51 AM »
Just another dumb - hateful  Pollak!  No surprise here.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 04:07:47 PM »
I know this is one particular group of people who really don't understand anything unless it is conveyed through the might of a iron fist.  Sick really.  This is one country, I don't think I will even visit.