Author Topic: Hawaii launches defense to Obama birth queries  (Read 813 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Hawaii launches defense to Obama birth queries
« on: January 25, 2010, 04:09:28 PM »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hawaii launches defense to Obama birth queries
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 06:02:23 PM »
If only there was a way to find out about where he was actually born!  I don't believe it was Hawaii.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 07:02:53 PM »
Me either Debbie! I think it was Indonesia and boy are they MAD! I will post it here and a new post for all of us to laugh at. Some of the comments are hilarious........like saying is birth certificate is buried beneath the statue!  :::D
http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/01/president_obama_has_lost_indon.html?f=most-commented-24h-10
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 09:13:32 PM »
How young was Obama's mother when she had him?  Like 12?  They mention "her young age", so it was under 18?  BHO-Senior liked underaged girls?

It would make sense, being that Obama's father was a Muslim, and pedophilia is part of Islam's rich and diverse history.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 09:31:19 PM »
How young was Obama's mother when she had him?  Like 12?  They mention "her young age", so it was under 18?  BHO-Senior liked underaged girls?

It would make sense, being that Obama's father was a Muslim, and pedophilia is part of Islam's rich and diverse history.

She was 18, but he left a wife and young child behind when he met her, so that's typical.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Dunham
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane