Author Topic: Americans don't care for qurananimals too much  (Read 1792 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 10:21:50 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Americans don't care for qurananimals too much
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 10:34:08 AM »
http://www.gallup.com/poll/125312/Religious-Prejudice-Stronger-Against-Muslims.aspx

I think this results are in fact bad. Israel and Europe have far better results. If this poll is correct, we have lots of work to do.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 10:36:26 AM »
http://www.gallup.com/poll/125312/Religious-Prejudice-Stronger-Against-Muslims.aspx

I think this results are in fact bad. Israel and Europe have far better results. If this poll is correct, we have lots of work to do.
The reason for this is most Americans never see a qurananimal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 05:46:13 PM »
That and we have been brainwashed to regard "freedom of religion" above all else.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 06:44:16 PM »

The reason for this is most Americans never see a qurananimal

I think you are right Mord! They need to poll the people that live around the quoranimal communities and then see the results! I would love to give them the cities to go and poll in Michigan.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 08:37:37 PM »
Outside of a few leftwing monkeys, Australia is an extremely anti-muslim country.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 08:38:51 PM »
Outside of a few leftwing monkeys, Australia is an extremely anti-muslim country.

How's that?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 10:16:32 PM »
Aussies are great people....the Aussies know how dangerous the death cult of islam is, and their Government shows no mercy to muslim terrorists.

High 5 to Australia !

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2010, 12:04:03 AM »
A lot of the ones I know seem to lack any intellect and have pretty horrid hygiene. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2010, 06:11:09 AM »
One example is that a year or so ago a muslim school was being planned for an outer suburban, working class Sydney suburb. For weeks the residents protested, sometimes nightly against the local council's plan to build the school. Eventually the plan of the school was scrapped due to the pressure put on the council by the local residents. I couldn't see anything like that happening in the UK, Europe or even the US today unfortunately.
(In)famous British journalist and islamic convertYvonne Ridley  (funnily enough she converted whilst held hostage by the Taliban)  also has stated that Australia is the most anti-muslim country in the western world. I thank her for the compliment.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2010, 06:18:04 AM »
One example is that a year or so ago a muslim school was being planned for an outer suburban, working class Sydney suburb. For weeks the residents protested, sometimes nightly against the local council's plan to build the school. Eventually the plan of the school was scrapped due to the pressure put on the council by the local residents. I couldn't see anything like that happening in the UK, Europe or even the US today unfortunately.
(In)famous British journalist and islamic convertYvonne Ridley  (funnily enough she converted whilst held hostage by the Taliban)  also has stated that Australia is the most anti-muslim country in the western world. I thank her for the compliment.

God will bless the country for standing up against evil.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2010, 06:19:10 AM »
"and their Government shows no mercy to muslim terrorists". Unfortunately with Krudd as leader and the incompetent Labor party (Labor being the Australian equivalent of the Democrats, although not as far to the left as what the Dems are now with the chimp in chief) in power, the anti-terror legislation brought in by Prime Minister Howard is in jeopardy. Due to this legislation and the fine work of intelligence and federal police, potential terrorist plots in Australia, such as the blowing up of sports stadiums, trains and the planned massacres of army barracks have been averted. If the muslims do succeed in killing scores of people here one day, it would be an extremely difficult time to be a muslim here.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 09:46:11 AM »
My wish for each and every Muslim is that they leave Islam and learn to love their fellow human beings. If they refuse to leave Islam and cling to the religion of terror, then they must either be contained in certain areas of the world or destroyed by military operations.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2010, 10:06:58 AM »
My wish for each and every Muslim is that they leave Islam and learn to love their fellow human beings. If they refuse to leave Islam and cling to the religion of terror, then they must either be contained in certain areas of the world or destroyed by military operations.
I AGREE WITH YOU RUBYSTARS BUT 99% WILL CONTINUE IN THEIR EVIL WAYS SO THE 2ND HALF OF YOUR STATEMENT IS MORE PROBABLE

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jdamn

• Junior JTFer
    • The Force of Reason
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2010, 09:09:23 PM »
Dear lord.  So either 57% of Americans learned nothing from 9/11, or did Gallup just sample our prisons disproportionately.
"Fight for human rights. Kill terrorists." - Col. Ralph Peters http://theforceofreason.com/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 07:57:09 AM »
Dear lord.  So either 57% of Americans learned nothing from 9/11, or did Gallup just sample our prisons disproportionately.

I'm guessing it's a little bit of both jdamn! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane