Author Topic: woman dies after abortion error  (Read 2142 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
woman dies after abortion error
« on: January 27, 2010, 08:52:00 AM »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: woman dies after abortion error
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 11:20:08 AM »
That's really sad that this woman and her baby lost their lives. I feel bad for both of them. I hope that clinic is forced to shut down now.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 11:31:03 AM »
                                                                   בס"ד

The Feminist religion murdered millions of people.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 12:58:55 PM »
How sad.  Ever since Mike Huckabee had a former Planned Parenthood director on, and she explained what it was like to work at an abortion clinic...  it really changed the way I feel about the concept and practice of abortion [the little baby tries its best to fight off the abortion with all of its might, it is a real struggle for life against death, self-preservation].  The woman on Mike Huckabee's show changed my mind about abortion.  I have never been PRO abortion, but I just did not have enough facts presented to care.  I think most people who watched this particular episode of Huckabee are solely pro-life.  I never thought abortions were a good thing, I just did not realize what a terrible thing they are.  The little fetus does what any of us would do if we got attacked with a giant needle or vacuum...  it fights back for it's life.  It wants to preserve itself.  It does not want to die, it wants to live.

Mike Huckabee does great things with his television show.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 01:20:40 PM »
I think abortions actually sound painful. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 01:30:17 PM »
Mike Huckabee interviews Abby Johnson who is an Ex-Planned-Parenthood Employee who left the organization after witnessing 13 week old fetus fighting for its life on an ultrasound monitor. To anyone who still thinks that a fetus is just a clump of cells, listen to this woman's story and tell me that this doesn't make you question your belief just a little bit.

The Huckabee on it, it's about an 8 minute clip.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 05:08:39 PM »
How sad.  Ever since Mike Huckabee had a former Planned Parenthood director on, and she explained what it was like to work at an abortion clinic...  it really changed the way I feel about the concept and practice of abortion [the little baby tries its best to fight off the abortion with all of its might, it is a real struggle for life against death, self-preservation].  The woman on Mike Huckabee's show changed my mind about abortion.  I have never been PRO abortion, but I just did not have enough facts presented to care.  I think most people who watched this particular episode of Huckabee are solely pro-life.  I never thought abortions were a good thing, I just did not realize what a terrible thing they are.  The little fetus does what any of us would do if we got attacked with a giant needle or vacuum...  it fights back for it's life.  It wants to preserve itself.  It does not want to die, it wants to live.

Mike Huckabee does great things with his television show.

I think it is a terrible thing too.

But I have to admit, that I not really care about evil people who do such a thing. This kind of people are too far from me. They think what they are doing is perfectly ok. It is like a different world in which they are living.

The only people I am seriously angry to are some of our religious leaders who bow down to the leftist Zeitgeist and justify this things. If I hear their twisted and false justifications I could puke.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 05:19:45 PM »
I have never heard of a woman dying from a severed artery in an abortion procedure.  Usually the fetal tissue is sucked out in a tube, theres little chance of an artery being severed, unless it is partial birth abortion.   This should be investigated.   Its a rotten procedure that destroys life, and causes regrets of the mothers immediately and years later.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 09:03:50 PM »
But I have to admit, that I not really care about evil people who do such a thing. This kind of people are too far from me. They think what they are doing is perfectly ok. It is like a different world in which they are living.

The only people I am seriously angry to are some of our religious leaders who bow down to the leftist Zeitgeist and justify this things. If I hear their twisted and false justifications I could puke.

I heard one false religious teacher one time that said abortions were ok with God because they saved money. It was absolutely horrible.

I think it's bad enough when people want to do evil things, but then for them to say that God justifies or agrees with their evil behavior is much, much worse.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2010, 03:51:03 AM »
According to Jewish law, abortion is only permitted in case of rape or if the foetus is threatening mother's life.

In all other cases, abortion is murder.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 06:58:40 AM »
   >:(  She must have been in late trimester to have an artery cut.  I'm Pro Life
Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 07:02:33 AM »
Correction: jewish law only allows abortions when the life of the mother is in danger.  Not rape. Although some will argue that a morning after pill is permitted immediately after a rape. But that's not abortion; its the prevention of fertilization.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2010, 07:30:27 AM »
Correction: jewish law only allows abortions when the life of the mother is in danger.  Not rape. Although some will argue that a morning after pill is permitted immediately after a rape. But that's not abortion; its the prevention of fertilization.

You may be right. Here is an article on abortion in Jewish law:
http://www.aish.com/ci/sam/48954946.html

As a general rule, abortion in Judaism is permitted only if there is a direct threat to the life of the mother by carrying the fetus to term or through the act of childbirth.

There is a difference of opinion regarding abortion for adultery or in other cases of impregnation from a relationship with someone Biblically forbidden. In cases of rape and incest, a key issue would be the emotional toll exacted from the mother in carrying the fetus to term. In cases of rape, Rabbi Shlomo Zalman Aurbach allows the woman to use methods which prevent pregnancy after intercourse[15] The same analysis used in other cases of emotional harm might be applied here. Cases of adultery interject additional considerations into the debate, with rulings ranging from prohibition to it being a mitzvah to abort [16]

It is crucial to remember that when faced with an actual patient, a competent halachic authority must be consulted in every case.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 08:31:38 AM »

What does the Jewish bible tell you to do if a woman was just raped today?
The egg may or may not be fertilised.
Can she go to a doctor with-in hours of rape and have him remove the egg?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 09:35:34 AM »

What does the Jewish bible tell you to do if a woman was just raped today?
The egg may or may not be fertilised.
Can she go to a doctor with-in hours of rape and have him remove the egg?

As was quoted in previous post,
In cases of rape, Rabbi Shlomo Zalman Aurbach allows the woman to use methods which prevent pregnancy after intercourse

I am not sure if the fact of fertilization matters. I don't know whether the fertilized cell is considered a human body, and even if it is, the most important part of human is the soul. According to Jewish tradition, G-d "implants" soul into body at 40th day after conception.

Besides, Jewish tradition teaches that thoughts and feelings of the parents during the intercourse have much impact on the character traits of the baby. You may only guess what terrible thoughts and feeling they have during rape, G-d forbid.

So it is very probable that she can visit a doctor to remove the egg. But if you want an authorative answer, you should ask an Orthodox rabbi.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 12:19:52 PM »

I guess we need to determine *when* the egg is alive. Although, it is technically living. So perhaps, *when* is the egg a person?
Would it be 40 days?
I've see 3 week olds and they already look human - just that its mostly head.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774