Author Topic: Planning denied for Europe's biggest UK megamosque  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Nita Singh

• Junior JTFer
Planning denied for Europe's biggest UK megamosque
« on: January 27, 2010, 06:53:35 PM »

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article6991808.ece

if they got permission for this mosque it would be the final nail in coffin in the fight against islam in london

i dont believe the government and reckon they'll appeal and may get it in return possibly for arabs helping pay for london 2012 olympics which the bill when i last checked had reached over 9 billion pounds ...

its all too much

if you look at the olympics logo in 2012 which i believe is the dawning of the age of aquarius - the olympics logo is an obvious  swastika - check it out for yourself

i believe the muslims are being used by the same people who financed the nazis as a distraction from us being robbed by the banksters - its called Ordo Ab Chao - Order out of Chaos - to keep us scared enough to want a government to "protect" us - they need to fill us with fear and islam is the best for that

oliver stone has just come out and spoke on how wall street financed the holocaust which literally means human sacrifice - see holo kaust etymology

it all stinks of occultism from the muslims black cube of saturn and the swastika which used to be called black sun which is another word for the planet saturn

this is a giant conspiracy so big we cant even see its tentacles

theyre using the power of the planets against us - watch out for the ones in the black robes - judges mullas graduation outfits, muslim women darth vadar outfits etc etc

2012 is the inaugeration of the New World Order (the name of hitlers second book) the torch they run around with in the Olympics is a nazi thing ...

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Planning denied for Europe's biggest UK megamosque
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 09:22:15 PM »
So true Nita re: the final coffin about the mosque not being given permission.  I mean thank God. Why can't these people just keep their religion to themselves and stop trying to foist Islamonationalist public policy on everyone else?