Author Topic: Response to Imerica  (Read 4423 times)

ihkili18

Response to Imerica
« on: May 01, 2007, 02:26:59 AM »
Lisa I am not sure you are aware of this but Imerica posted a hateful comment towards Jews on a youtube video stating that the muslims are not the problem. Her quote was "and they say the terrorists are abroad." She was clearly sticking up for Islam. This was in a video which cortmeister who is the shmuck which created the video, was praising Arafat. This Imerica was hinting that Imus is worse than the arab beasts who blow themselves up killing innocent Israelis. I was just searching hard for the exact quote but I think Cortmeister deleted the shvartzas comments. In any event I think people should be able to hit hard against a shvartza infiltrator anti semite bastard who sticks up for Farrakhan. The comments of people towards her daughter are nothing compared to what she has said and stands for. Lisa I know you didnt see the youtube video we are talking about but I know yacovmenashe did. Be well

Imerica

Re: Response to Imerica
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 03:09:30 AM »
Downwithislam, you actually read my posts like the KKK reads and interprets the Holy Bible...upside down.

"And they say terrorists are abroad". That wasn't a supportive gesture toward the Muslim community nor was it a bash against them. That comment was against those who responded to my videos with hate and vile speaking of killing people who don't agree with their stance. I know the Osama Bin Laden is Muslim. I know Saddam Hussein is Muslim. I know that all of their cohorts who are responsible for terrorism in this country are Muslim. I HATE THEM! But it doesn't mean that I have to hate EVERY Muslim who dosen't subscribe to what they did to people. I don't take what they did and apply it to every single Muslim left who had nothing to do with the bombings (suicide and otherwise), hijacking and terrorism in every other form. Just like I know that not all Jewish people are evil. I've honestly never made contact with a Jew, male or female who have hated me and my culture. That is not until I was on Youtube and saw Chaim's videos. But guess what, I don't apply what Chaim thinks to every Jewish person in the world. I just don't.

This Imerica was hinting that Imus is worse than the arab beasts who blow themselves up killing innocent Israelis.

And this is just bull right here. I never compared Imus to arab people.. and I surely never said anything about them killing Israelis. Never. But since you're out for blood, apparently let me explain something to you. My husband is a Marine. Which means that when he leaves for Iraq, he will be there to catch the evil Muslims you and I both know exist. I dont' have love for anyone who'd blow themselves up with other innocent people...THEY need to be dealt with. But guess what? I don't spread that thought around as THICK as you do because, believe it or not NOT ALL Muslims are evil. But those who are will have to answer to my husband and the Marines, Army, Navy and Air Force of this country of ours.

I have never come into this forum calling you names like Jackson or Sharpton would call people in your culture/religion. Never. And I don't appreciate being the subject of a lie. You're looking for drama where there is none.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 03:37:13 AM by Imerica »

Imerica

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 03:53:58 AM »
Oh, yeah... Downwithislam... I went to Cortmeister's video on Youtube. I only posted ONE response to his video...ON DON IMUS... lol There was no content about Israelis on that video at all. And to further correct myself, "And they say the Real terrorists are abroad" meant, on cort's video.. that the people calling him out of his name and acting like idiots were like terrorists. They were relentless with the insults, just because he agreed that Imus should have been fired.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 06:38:12 AM »
Imus was RIGHT Erica. If that basketball team did not want to be criticized for its appearance and speech it wouldn't have gotten covered with tattoos and spoken in ghetto slang. You are a moron and a troll and I predict you will be banned soon. Goodbye.

Imerica

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2007, 06:44:21 AM »
Imus was RIGHT Erica. If that basketball team did not want to be criticized for its appearance and speech it wouldn't have gotten covered with tattoos and spoken in ghetto slang. You are a moron and a troll and I predict you will be banned soon. Goodbye.
Chaimfan, just because I don't agree with you, I'm a troll?
First of all. He called them Nappyheaded hos. They have tatoos, so what? I think the problem with some of you is that you judge people by what's on the outside instead of looking inside. Surely if the women on the basketball team were THAT rough-looking, by your definitions, they'd be out robbing people. But they aren't. They're making straight A's in their classes and playing college basketball They're awesome.

Oh, yeah and a troll is someone who comes onto a board like this one and curses everyone out for no apparent reason but for the fact that they are nutts. A troll is someone who screams racial stereotypes at people because they have nothing else better to do. I don't match those descriptions at all.

And they weren't criticized for their speech. They were criticized for their hairstyles and called whores. I hardly think that was 'right'.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2007, 06:50:14 AM by Imerica »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2007, 07:51:39 AM »
The majority of young white women in Europe have tatoos.  And yes, they are all whores.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2007, 07:59:40 AM »
Re:  "...They were criticized for their hairstyles and called whores. I hardly think that was 'right'...."

I strongly agree.

To speak of them in that manner, was an insult to every whore in America!

What's wrong with their tattoos?

Considering that Americans used to have to read National Geographic Magazine in order to see pictures of female savages of African origin with "nappy ho-hair", saggy breasts, tattoos all over their necks, arms, and faces; I'd say there's nothing wrong with those basketball dykes.  After all, they make straight A's in an affirmative action dumbed down school.  A real university would have both turned down their applications for admission, as well as booted their asses back out into the street, on the basis of "creeping cannibalism".

Oh!...and by the way...

Don't imply that I would deny those girls "opportunity".

I would be simply delighted to see the best and brightest of them end up as Tour Guides on The Isle Of Lesbos. 

See...we at JTF look at the whole individual; regardless of race or creed.

Soon you'll no doubt be telling us about how tattoo'd dykes who pack pig crap into their hair are "highly renowned International Hair Stylists".

Finelee, sins wee ah' b e-qwuh', den' mah' o pin-yun' b e e-qwuh' 2 yo's, an' mah' e-boniks b e-qwuh' 2 dem' ho's, meen'n 'dat ah's ahso strayte A stoodn't, yo'!  no' wh'ut ah's say-in?  she it!  git'it?  she?...it?...
Ah' got's 2 go now...

konjewgat'n  Voibs... Voib Mus

Imus b tattoo'n     Wee mus' b tattoo'n
u mus b tattoo'n    u' ah' mus' b tattoo'n
he b tattoo'n         da'ze b tattoo'n

Imerica

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2007, 11:34:26 AM »
Re:  "...They were criticized for their hairstyles and called whores. I hardly think that was 'right'...."

I strongly agree.

Considering that Americans used to have to read National Geographic Magazine in order to see pictures of female savages of African origin with "nappy ho-hair", saggy breasts, tattoos all over their necks, arms, and faces; I'd say there's nothing wrong with those basketball dykes.  After all, they make straight A's in an affirmative action dumbed down school.  A real university would have both turned down their applications for admission, as well as booted their asses back out into the street, on the basis of "creeping cannibalism".

Oh!...and by the way...

I would be simply delighted to see the best and brightest of them end up as Tour Guides on The Isle Of Lesbos. 

Soon you'll no doubt be telling us about how tattoo'd dykes who pack pig crap into their hair are "highly renowned International Hair Stylists".

Finelee, sins wee ah' b e-qwuh', den' mah' o pin-yun' b e e-qwuh' 2 yo's, an' mah' e-boniks b e-qwuh' 2 dem' ho's, meen'n 'dat ah's ahso strayte A stoodn't, yo'!  no' wh'ut ah's say-in?  she it!  git'it?  she?...it?...
Ah' got's 2 go now...

The 'ebonics?' in your last few paragraphs was quite amusing simply because you think that black people, even those who speak ebonics speak like that. I can't change that you make fun of people to make yourself feel better. So continue if you must.

"After all, they make straight A's in an affirmative action dumbed down school.  A real university would have both turned down their applications for admission, as well as booted their asses back out into the street, on the basis of "creeping cannibalism".

That made me laugh because you will never be satisfied. A black person gets an education and to you they're "affirmative action people"... if a black person drops out of school, they're stupid monkeys. You don't like anything good, do you? If its not in your own culture, that is.

"Don't imply that I would deny those girls "opportunity".

I would be simply delighted to see the best and brightest of them end up as Tour Guides on The Isle Of Lesbos."

You know, that's okay. There are plenty of black men and women in college now who, not only didn't need affirmative action (which I think should be done with), but will succeed in ways you never thought possible for 'their culture'. So you're wrong in your assumption that they'll end up as tour guides on the "Isle of Lesbos". ;) Do you have a college degree?

"Soon you'll no doubt be telling us about how tattoo'd dykes who pack pig crap into their hair are "highly renowned International Hair Stylists".

I don't know if you even know what that statement above meant. lol

Scriabin

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2007, 01:05:16 PM »

I strongly agree.

Oh!...and by the way...

Ah' got's 2 go now...

The 'ebonics?' in your last few paragraphs was quite amusing simply because you think that black people, even those who speak ebonics speak like that. I can't change that you make fun of people to make yourself feel better. So continue if you must.

"After all, they make straight A's in an affirmative action dumbed down school.  A real university would have both turned down their applications for admission, as well as booted their asses back out into the street, on the basis of "creeping cannibalism".

That made me laugh because you will never be satisfied. A black person gets an education and to you they're "affirmative action people"... if a black person drops out of school, they're stupid monkeys. You don't like anything good, do you? If its not in your own culture, that is.

"Don't imply that I would deny those girls "opportunity".

I would be simply delighted to see the best and brightest of them end up as Tour Guides on The Isle Of Lesbos."

You know, that's okay. There are plenty of black men and women in college now who, not only didn't need affirmative action (which I think should be done with), but will succeed in ways you never thought possible for 'their culture'. So you're wrong in your assumption that they'll end up as tour guides on the "Isle of Lesbos". ;) Do you have a college degree?

"Soon you'll no doubt be telling us about how tattoo'd dykes who pack pig crap into their hair are "highly renowned International Hair Stylists".

I don't know if you even know what that statement above meant. lol

The fact of the matter is that most blacks use words like 'y'knowwumsay'n' on a frequent basis.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2007, 01:21:00 PM »
Erica, YOU are the filthy hoe. YOU called Jews a race. YOU insulted Chaim. YOU said horrible things about JTF before Trumpledor snapped back at you. This is a free country and we are free to criticize people based on their appearance and style. I doubt very much that you would hesitate to call white skater kids with spiky hair or mohawks "spiky-headed punks". You are the hypocrite, you are the racebaiter, you are the baby-butcher, end of story.

ftf

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2007, 01:33:13 PM »
On the issue of don imus calling the basketball team "nappy headed hoes", I have to say "so what?" What is the big deal, people insult other people every day, why is this particular occasion such a big deal?

Imerica

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 06:20:57 PM »
Erica, YOU are the filthy hoe. YOU called Jews a race. YOU insulted Chaim. YOU said horrible things about JTF before Trumpledor snapped back at you. This is a free country and we are free to criticize people based on their appearance and style. I doubt very much that you would hesitate to call white skater kids with spiky hair or mohawks "spiky-headed punks". You are the hypocrite, you are the racebaiter, you are the baby-butcher, end of story.

I'm a filthy hoe? The last time I was here Trumplador called me a 'cuntrag' for the same reason. I apologized for my ignorance and that seems not to be something that you want. Obviously you want me to get on my knees to ask for your forgiveness. I won't do that. I apologized and THEN started saying 'culture' instead of race. I also apologized about what I said about Chaim and I haven't called him an idiot since. I can be the bigger person in this. I don't call skater kids  with mohawks "spiky-headed punks'. LOL You assume alot. I think the style on them is fitting although I wouldn't wear it myself. You're calling me a hypocrite for what? You ASSUMED that I call white kids with mohawks , I never said such a thing.
As for the baby-butcher comment, you know you're wrong for that. Someone comes in here and bears all so that you'll see that they're real and you use that against them. As a matter of fact I didn't bring it here, you read it in one of my comments on Youtube and felt it right to bring it here. Great. That's okay though. Have your fun.

You can't steal my joy.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 06:23:24 PM »

I'm a filthy hoe? The last time I was here Trumplador called me a 'cuntrag' for the same reason. I apologized for my ignorance and that seems not to be something that you want. Obviously you want me to get on my knees to ask for your forgiveness. I won't do that. I apologized and THEN started saying 'culture' instead of race. I also apologized about what I said about Chaim and I haven't called him an idiot since. I can be the bigger person in this. I don't call skater kids  with mohawks "spiky-headed punks'. LOL You assume alot. I think the style on them is fitting although I wouldn't wear it myself. You're calling me a hypocrite for what? You ASSUMED that I call white kids with mohawks , I never said such a thing.
As for the baby-butcher comment, you know you're wrong for that. Someone comes in here and bears all so that you'll see that they're real and you use that against them. As a matter of fact I didn't bring it here, you read it in one of my comments on Youtube and felt it right to bring it here. Great. That's okay though. Have your fun.

You can't steal my joy.

I used to think you were brave for posting here. However, since you refuse to learn and continue to engage in banging your head against a wall, no one can respect you.

Imerica

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 06:25:43 PM »
On the issue of don imus calling the basketball team "nappy headed hoes", I have to say "so what?" What is the big deal, people insult other people every day, why is this particular occasion such a big deal?

The problem with that insult is that its sexist and racist. He called them nappy headed when none of the girls had nappy hair. Having cornrows doesn't qualify as having nappy  hair. Nappy (the way he described it) means having not touched, washed or combed the hair and it insists that the women were dirty. A ho is slang for whore. I think Imus didn't think before he said that. That's sexist because who wants to be called a whore? *Chiamfan* No one.

Imerica

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 06:30:42 PM »

You can't steal my joy.

I used to think you were brave for posting here. However, since you refuse to learn and continue to engage in banging your head against a wall, no one can respect you.
You mean since I won't bow down to you and say .."OH, your're right about everything...I'm so wrong and insignificant..forgive me?", I'm can't get respect? That's okay too. I atleast respect myself and have other people around me who respects me.

Trumplador, I want to ask a question. Why did you call me a "cuntrag" the day I left the first time? You said it was because I called Jews a race. Didn't you read my apology for saying it? I ASSumed that Jews were a race also...now I understand it to be a religion/ culture. What is it about me that makes you call me these names? When did I ever call you out of your name? When?