Author Topic: New CBS Poll Has Bad News For Sarah Palin’s 2012 Plans  (Read 1649 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: New CBS Poll Has Bad News For Sarah Palin’s 2012 Plans
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 10:56:33 PM »
Sorry, but I support Sarah Palin and hope she runs for President. They are ALL scared of her, that's why the numbers are so low and already playing mind games with the public! I mean, heck, if you saw numbers so low, that would make you NOT vote for someone, wouldn't it? Don't wanna waste your vote! AND........if the Dems truly believe she is NOT a threat, wouldn't they support her and say YES, knowing she would run and lose against ANY Dem she's against?
Sarah Palin 2012!  :jump: ^-^
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 10:59:44 PM »
Sorry, but I support Sarah Palin and hope she runs for President. They are ALL scared of her, that's why the numbers are so low and already playing mind games with the public! I mean, heck, if you saw numbers so low, that would make you NOT vote for someone, wouldn't it? Don't wanna waste your vote! AND........if the Dems truly believe she is NOT a threat, wouldn't they support her and say YES, knowing she would run and lose against ANY Dem she's against?

Let me ask you this.  Does Obongo from the congo have experience to be president?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 05:43:47 PM »
I do not approve of Palin campaigning for McCain.  He is a progressive too.  I understand J.D. Hayworth is going to run against McCain.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 06:04:58 PM »

Let me ask you this.  Does Obongo from the congo have experience to be president?

No, I do NOT believe Obongo from the congo has experience to be President! What does this question have to do with anything?
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 06:06:22 PM »
I do not approve of Palin campaigning for McCain.  He is a progressive too.  I understand J.D. Hayworth is going to run against McCain.

I don't either Debbie, but I'm guess the only reason she's doing this is because she "owes" him? It's funny, instead of calling him John McCain, they are calling him Juan McCain.  :laugh:
Meir Kahane

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 07:00:35 PM »

Even though It is true he doesn't have enough experience though he has more political experience than Palin meaning that Palin doesnt have enough experience to be president either.  See my deductive reasoning?  Also she forfeited being governor. 

No, I do NOT believe Obongo from the congo has experience to be President! What does this question have to do with anything?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 07:01:19 PM »

I support Chris Simcox against McCain in Arizona. 

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 07:10:09 PM »

[/quote]

Even though It is true he doesn't have enough experience though he has more political experience than Palin meaning that Palin doesnt have enough experience to be president either.  See my deductive reasoning?  Also she forfeited being governor. 

[/quote]

But at least SHE has common sense and in some situations, that's alot better than book sense IMO. Do you know WHY she quit as governor? I give her alot of credit for that. As far as I'm concerned, she sacrificed herself for the good of her state.
LOL CK I know you don't like her, so why not just leave it at that? Some like her, some don't!  ;D
Meir Kahane