Author Topic: World's 'second pregnant man' expecting baby boy next month  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: World's 'second pregnant man' expecting baby boy next month
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2010, 11:18:05 PM »
Those people suffer from mental illness and perversion. It's sad and sick...

Shalom - Dox   

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2010, 11:18:50 PM »
I hope the baby will be healthy but the home circumstances aren't what they should be.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2010, 11:22:22 PM »
Is this a plot for a Scary movie or what? These 'people' are not real, are they?

Where is Rod Serling when you need his "Twilight Zone" voice over.... Do Do Do Do! Do Do Do Do!

If these freaks lived in my neighborhood either I would be moving out, or they would be moving out... One or the other... I will not live near such freakazoids..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_illness
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders

DSM-II (1968)

Although the APA was closely involved in the next significant revision of the mental disorder section of the ICD (version 8 in 1968), it decided to also go ahead with a revision of the DSM. It was also published in 1968, listed 182 disorders, and was 134 pages long. It was quite similar to the DSM-I. The term “reaction” was dropped but the term “neurosis” was retained. Both the DSM-I and the DSM-II reflected the predominant psychodynamic psychiatry,[7] although they also included biological perspectives and concepts from Kraepelin's system of classification. Symptoms were not specified in detail for specific disorders. Many were seen as reflections of broad underlying conflicts or maladaptive reactions to life problems, rooted in a distinction between neurosis and psychosis (roughly, anxiety/depression broadly in touch with reality, or hallucinations/delusions appearing disconnected from reality). Sociological and biological knowledge was also incorporated, in a model that did not emphasize a clear boundary between normality and abnormality.[8]

Following controversy and protests from gay activists at APA annual conferences from 1970 to 1973, as well as the emergence of new data from researchers such as Alfred Kinsey and Evelyn Hooker, the seventh printing of the DSM-II, in 1974, no longer listed homosexuality as a category of disorder. But through the efforts of psychiatrist Robert Spitzer, who had led the DSM-II development committee, a vote by the APA trustees in 1973, and confirmed by the wider APA membership in 1974, the diagnosis was replaced with the category of "sexual orientation disturbance",[9] presently referred to as gender identity disorder (GID).
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2010, 11:26:08 PM »
Could those people be lying and they are doing this for attention?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2010, 11:28:36 PM »
Could those people be lying and they are doing this for attention?

Did you see those 'people'? They are butt ugly and I can only imagine how ugly they would be if they were women... These are women who had the sex change to become a man, but still had enough feminine whore-moans to be able to have a child.... I think it is sick to the 100th degree...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 11:29:54 PM »
Is this a queer?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2010, 11:48:08 PM »
It looks like some fat biker ate a basketball.  Gross.  I may not sound profound, but this is really bizarre...  the knowledge in this thread is the wrong shape for my brain... ouch.

Title of thread is backed up fully by content.  Gouge my eyes out. :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2010, 11:55:32 PM »
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2010, 11:57:50 PM »
Cue Twilight Zone Theme :->

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 01:32:57 AM »
Yuck! They made "him" a penis!
That was confusing. He, no she, no he, no it.
They should all be put on an island. Let AIDS take care of them.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 01:41:59 AM »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 05:06:24 AM »
What the heck, I won't criticize them.  At least they aren't murdering people and commiting violence, like the shvatzas do.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 10:15:07 AM »
As a physician, I'm curious. She didn't really have a 'sex change' then. She kept her uterus, had her vaginal tissue made into a penis, so now she will have to have a Caesarian, as there is no birth canal?  People need to have better things to do with their free time.  Not everyone is meant to have children. I am certain some people here will disagree.  But it should not be a child's burden to deal with this.  People do not realize that you cannot have everything.  Life is not like that.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2010, 12:35:31 PM »
So this freak has the baby out it's @ss?  :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2010, 12:44:42 PM »
So this freak has the baby out it's @ss? :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Well, *it* was born female before becoming a man.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2010, 12:48:38 PM »
So this freak has the baby out it's @ss?  :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

No, I it's an insane woman that wants to be a man and is doing everything in her power to look like a man, including taking hormones, just like the last "pregnant man". See, in a normal world a sick woman like this would be in an asylum getting psychiatric treatment, but in an insane world like the one we are living in, a mentally derange woman like this gets doctors to go along with her in her derangement, encouraging it, legitimizing it, giving her treatments so that she can be a man, and of course this mental case gets to be in the news as "A pregnant man".
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2010, 12:55:11 PM »
 :yuck:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2010, 01:30:49 PM »
No Irish Zionist, I think it would have a Caesarean section. This is where a usually tranverse incision is made across the woman's lower abdomen and the baby is removed by actually opening the uterine wall and then closing it up again.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 01:45:55 PM »
Yeah, it's an insane woman, her name is Jessica.

Insanity is seeing things that aren't there, and believing delusions as if they were reality, so, a woman thinking she is a man is insane. You don't encourage an insane person in their delusions, you treat them and try to cure them. Our society has crumbled if it is giving legitimacy to the delusions of a mentally deranged person. She should be in an institution getting treatment, not in the news getting called "the pregnant man".

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Second-pregnant-man.aspx?cp-searchtext=second%20pregnant%20man
« Last Edit: January 28, 2010, 01:58:26 PM by New Yorker »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2010, 02:00:20 PM »
"her name"  Wait I thought she was a he?  She still uses her name, now I'm confused.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 02:03:15 PM »
I just clicked on the link.  That is very disturbing.  She was able to have a baby as a woman. Why would she become a man and then a have a baby?? 

This is disturbing.  I can usually keep a straight face with things that are unusual, but this is just bizarre.  I mean she looks so male and being pregnant, ewww

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2010, 02:05:01 PM »
"her name"  Wait I thought she was a he?  She still uses her name, now I'm confused.

No she uses her new "man" name "Scott", I called her Jessica because that is her REAL name. I don't patronize the delusions of a insane person. Insane woman says she's a man and her name is Scott, I reply, now Jessica, that is ridiculous, you are a woman, you were born a woman, and your name is Jessica. If everyone did that, she'd be better, instead of the deranged train-wreck you see in this article.

That baby should be taken away from that sick person and put in the care of normal people the second it is born.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2010, 02:08:16 PM »
You know in medical school, I remember learning that it is actually very dangerous for these 'transwomen' to keep their uteri because having a uterus and taking high doses of male sex hormones radically increases the individuals likelihood of getting cancer, so hysterectomy was considered just a few years ago absolutely mandatory for these individuals.

Now these individuals are keeping their uteri and trying to have everything, which no one has