Author Topic: George Tenet and Hillary on Pollard  (Read 2627 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
George Tenet and Hillary on Pollard
« on: May 01, 2007, 01:25:57 PM »
During Clinton's 2nd term, Tenet threatened to resign if Pollard was released.  But now says he didn't after 9/11 (after he believed Condi Rice ignored what he was saying about terrorists) because he had important work to do. 

If Guiliani didn't have cancer and was able to run, Bill would have had to get Pollard released if he would have wanted to ensure a victory for Hillary; and as a consequence, Tenet would have been out of the CIA. 

Of course, Chuck Schumer lied when he said he wanted Pollard freed. 

But they both (especially Hillary, who if she had any integrity, would have forced Bill to released Pollard after she won her first term in the senate--during the two months after that election season up until Bill's 2nd term was over, he pardoned lots of criminals.  Yet, Jews continued to donate campaign funding and voted for Hillary in her 2006 re-election campaign.  Will they ever learn that the Clinton's lied to them and that Hillary panders to her audiences? 

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: George Tenet and Hillary on Pollard
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 02:05:43 PM »
Tenet threatened to resign if Pollard was released.  But now says he didn't after 9/11 (after he believed Condi Rice ignored what he was saying about terrorists) because he had important work to do.   

If only we could have been so lucky.

This guy looks plain old incompetent.

That fat-faced greek pig.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 11:37:42 AM »
Clinton let kapo mark rich have a pardon
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2007, 04:58:48 PM »
you're right. I posted this a while ago.

I just got so mad when I read about Tenet threatening to resign if Pollard was released. And then the fact that he was in charge when 9-11 was ignored and said there were WMD...

I couldn't think of any better insult but I think that is what it said on wiki that he is Greek.

I don't have a problem with Greeks at all...just this one.

I only chose to remark on his nationality because he appears to be an anti-semite.