Author Topic: How to promote JTF  (Read 584 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
How to promote JTF
« on: January 30, 2010, 09:01:27 PM »
Make an e-mail list of all the people you know and send them the following links to promote JTF:

1994 9/11 prediction:

Full version:
http://www.jtfarchive.org/audio/09111994a.mp3

2004 obama prediction:

Talks about conversations with John O'Neill:

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: How to promote JTF
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 02:17:05 AM »
No direct link to this forum/main site?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 07:47:00 AM »
The name of the site is in the video's already - no need to come across too pushy.

People need to investigate for themselves. You don't want to turn people into zombies that only know how to click links.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 02:35:08 PM »
The name of the site is in the video's already - no need to come across too pushy.

People need to investigate for themselves. You don't want to turn people into zombies that only know how to click links.
Genius!
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein