Author Topic: Obama pushes 'gay,' green ideals at prayer breakfast  (Read 536 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Obama pushes 'gay,' green ideals at prayer breakfast
« on: February 06, 2010, 06:28:51 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=124116

President Obama today lobbied for his "gay" and "green" agendas both during the traditional appearance by a president before the National Prayer Breakfast.

Addressing the idea of civility, he said it actually has improved of late: "We haven't seen any canings on the floor of the Senate any time recently."

But the president whose party when it held a majority in the U.S. House and a so-called supermajority of 60 votes in the U.S. Senate pushed for its agenda items without, at times, even consulting the minority GOP, said, "At times, it seems like we're unable to listen to one another; to have at once a serious and civil debate."

He said such "erosion of civility in the public square"  produces "division and distrust among our citizens."

He then suggested the nation needs "to find our way back to civility" and said that means "stepping out of our comfort zones…"

"We see that in many conservative pastors who are helping lead the way to fix our broken immigration system. It's not what would be expected from them, and yet they recognize, in those immigrant families, the face of God," he said.

Lobbying for his efforts to forward "green" programs such as new taxes on energy consumption, he said, "We see that in the evangelical leaders who are rallying their congregations to protect our planet."

Obama traveled to a U.N. climate summit in Copenhagen before Christmas in pursuit of a worldwide plan to reduce "global warming," even though many of the assertions by alarmists now are being questioned. He also has been accused of focusing on "green" – or ecologically friendly jobs – at the expense of the American economy.

"Stretching out of our dogmas, our prescribed roles along the political spectrum, that can help us regain a sense of civility," Obama said today.

Raising the issue of his longstanding support for homosexual causes, he said, "We may disagree about gay marriage, but surely we can agree that it is unconscionable to target gays and lesbians for who they are…"

Obama pushed hard for and signed into a law that gives homosexuals special protections against "hate," a law that, according to the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, is a "menace" to civil liberties.

Obama also chose to honor as a "civil rights pioneer" a homosexual who said the God of the Bible is a "sinful, homophobic bigot" who needs to "seek forgiveness for the pain and suffering which his sinful homophobia has needlessly inflicted upon gay people for the past 4,000 years."

Obama also credited the American public with sharing his dreams.

"When we challenge each other's motives, it becomes harder to see what we hold in common. We forget that we share at some deep level the same dreams – even when we don't share the same plans on how to fulfill them," he said.

And he said it takes more than faith alone.

"That's why my Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships has been working so hard since I announced it here last year. We've slashed red tape and built effective partnerships on a range of uses, from promoting fatherhood here at home to spearheading interfaith cooperation abroad," he said.

Each president since Dwight Eisenhower attended the National Prayer Breakfast in 1953 has appeared at the event.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Obama pushes 'gay,' green ideals at prayer breakfast
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 12:00:49 AM »
No place in history have homosexuals EVER been tolerated or admired.  Especially not in Greece, which was not Christian or Jewish.

http://www.macedoniaontheweb.com/forum/
^This is a gem if you like Greek/Macedonian/Helene culture studies.

I really do hate political gay people.  I disapprove of the gay lifestyle adamantly, but the preachy ones really are annoying.  Fags, w/o a doubt are the most protected heathens alive in the world today.  I found a temple I really enjoyed going to, and all of a sudden...  the GAY Rabbi shows up back from "sabatical"...  I've been shopping around ever since.  Honestly it made me mad after I put in all the time and effort to try and start living a religiously honorable life...  to me a faygala Jew is not a Jew. - Oh well, it pushed me in the right direction... thinking about joining Chabad and making an "upgrade" on my Judaism [my Mom is happy about this, her town is isolated and only has a Reform Temple, she wishes a Chabad was close to her].

http://townhall.com/columnists/MikeAdams/2009/06/28/little_boy_blue_devil

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/06/media_nervous_on_new_duke_u_ra.html
^The Duke Rape Case You Will Not Hear About.
It looks like Duke University has another rape case on its hands. This one may hurt the university nearly as much as the one that rocked its campus back in 2006. Unlike the previous case, this one appears to involve a credible confession of sexual abuse. Like the previous case, crucial facts are already being filtered through the prism of identity politics.

Frank Lombard is the associate director of Duke’s Center for Health Policy. The university administrator was recently arrested by the FBI and charged with offering up his adopted 5-year-old son for sex. I tried to contact Frank Lombard over the weekend to probe his expertise regarding the health benefits of raping small children. So far, he’s declined to comment.

University administrator Lombard is accused of logging on to a chat room online and describing himself as a “perv dad for fun.” The detective who wisely looked into the suspicious screen name says that Lombard admitted to molesting his own adopted son. All this was before allegedly inviting a stranger to travel to North Carolina from another state to statutorily rape his already-molested adopted son.

If Lombard is convicted, he faces a maximum of 20 years in prison. His arrest comes about a year after the Court decided that child rapists cannot be executed because “society” has “evolved” to the point where such executions would be “indecent.”

If this case goes to trial, it could be an interesting one to watch. But it will be just as interesting to watch the Duke faculty respond to these allegations. It didn’t take them long to respond when several white Duke Lacrosse players were accused of raping a black stripper. A whopping 88 professors signed a statement accusing the players of both racism and rape. Such was their regard for the presumption of innocence.

^Not a peep on this, eh?
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein