Author Topic: Arizona Man Busted Smuggling 500 Pounds of Drugs From Mexico in Sewage Truck!  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Tucson Man Charged With Transporting 500 Pounds of Weed in Septic-Tank Truck

http://www.kvoa.com/news/tucson-man-busted-hauling-500-pounds-of-marijuana-in-septic-tank/

If the idiot potheads out there knew what their stuff was exposed to and contaminated with, maybe they'd think twice before using. But, then again, with all the brain cells they've lost, they probably don't care.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Kvoa.com
Tucson man busted hauling 500 pounds of marijuana in septic tank
Posted - 1/29/2010 at 3:25PM

NEAR TUBAC - A Tucson man was caught with over 500 pounds of marijuana stashed inside a septic tank truck, which authorities say was registered to him.

Officers say the suspect, Leonard Salcido, was arrested yesterday after a DPS officer pulled his truck over for not having proper license plates, near Nogales.

When officers searched the vehicle they found 500 pounds of marijuana in orange and red bundles.

Photos of the find, the truck used, the dope packages stacked all the way to the top of the tank, and the perp

Some sample reader comments from the site:

Dustin
1/30/2010 at 3:56AM
LMAO!!! gives a whole new meaning to "stank weed"

Steve
1/30/2010 at 4:05PM
That's some serious....stuff....man!! ;-)
Who said that....Cheech or Chong?
Really should make the dopeheads wonder where their stuff has been....and why it get's 'em sooooooo high.
Good going, DPS!

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think people are so addicted to that [censored] that they don't even care. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think this is not even the worst case. In my country the police found dried marihuana flowers where somebody has put lead powder on it. I guess to make it heavier and to take more money from it.

This market is totally uncontrolled. In addition to the dangers of the drug, the people who consume this stuff are actually not aware what they are taking exactly. If they are unlucky it goes directly to the    happy hunting  grounds.

:o
:yuck:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I dont think that the pot got contaminated... It seems that each bundle is wrapped in plastic wrap which would protect it from the elements. I also disagree that people are smoking something which they don't know what it is. Pot is pretty simple to see and judge whether it is pot or not. I mean just look at a photo of a marijuana bud, smell it, and you will know what it looks and smells like. It is not like powders or other drugs where one can substitute something else for the real thing.

The thing I don't understand is who buys this mexican trash? At least here in California we have real good marijuana and we have no need for that crappy mexican stuff.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I dont think that the pot got contaminated... It seems that each bundle is wrapped in plastic wrap which would protect it from the elements. I also disagree that people are smoking something which they don't know what it is. Pot is pretty simple to see and judge whether it is pot or not. I mean just look at a photo of a marijuana bud, smell it, and you will know what it looks and smells like. It is not like powders or other drugs where one can substitute something else for the real thing.

The thing I don't understand is who buys this mexican trash? At least here in California we have real good marijuana and we have no need for that crappy mexican stuff.

There is no such thing. Pot is dangerous for your body and mind regardless where it comes from.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

There is no such thing. Pot is dangerous for your body and mind regardless where it comes from.

This is debatable. I have shown several medical studies which show that in some cases Marijuana is actually good for the body...

But let us not argue about it..

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Support/marijuana
http://www.alternet.org/drugs/142271/smoking_marijuana_does_not_cause_lung_cancer/
http://www.webmd.com/cancer/brain-cancer/news/20090401/marijuana-chemical-may-fight-brain-cancer
http://www.naturalnews.com/026697_Marijuana_cancer_health.html
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/25/AR2006052501729.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel

This is debatable. I have shown several medical studies which show that in some cases Marijuana is actually good for the body...

But let us not argue about it..

Yes I and have shown many that it's not but I agree I don't want to argue.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Let me just add that I do not recommend that anyone try pot.... It's effects are detrimental in the long run and if it is possible to avoid using it at all I think it is best to never smoke pot.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Let me just add that I do not recommend that anyone try pot.... It's effects are detrimental in the long run and if it is possible to avoid using it at all I think it is best to never smoke pot.

I am glad you added this post. I know pot is used as an alternative medical treatment for the chronically ill on the west coast however I still believe it is not something that is good for the body in the long run
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 05:56:33 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
It is a powerful painkiller for severe, terminal pain and it is proven to fight nausea.

Anything besides this is propaganda from the dope lobby.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
A year ago I read that pot diminishes the size of the brain.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
A year ago I read that pot diminishes the size of the brain.

I think a lot of us already know that
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt