Author Topic: The Wu-Tang Clan did a Hiphop song about the Holocaust? "Never Again"? [Youtube]  (Read 2503 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."

I love Hiphop beats, but I usually despise the lyrics [I like Hiphop from LONG ago when people rhymed about silly things and having fun].  This one I like.  The video is graphic, it may be a too much for "Mom" to see.  I believe this is all taken from "Schindler's List".
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
its actually a song by a Jewish rapper named Remedy. remedy is affiliated with wu tang clan, but not an actual member.

other jewish rappers that are great are a group called Riviera Regime...they were in The Golani Brigade and have a song about it..here's the link:

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

Well, I guess the MC Hammer types aren't violent.
But the rest of them are just trash.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774