Author Topic: Islam "religion of peace" gathering at my school  (Read 1114 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Islam "religion of peace" gathering at my school
« on: February 01, 2010, 04:22:33 PM »
I was walking in the one of the buildings into one of the libraries when I see three tables and a bunch of people around them with "Islam religion of peace" posters all over. I glanced and I just walked away since it was b.s. (obviously). I'm not surprised because my school is notoriously anti-semite/pro-muslim, but that was the first time I saw anything like that at my school. The good news is that just down the hall, there was also a "free gilad schalit" thing which I think hillel did, so it was nice to see that.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 05:55:36 PM by Mo2388 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Islam "religion of peace" gathering at my school
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 04:44:08 PM »
They're gearing up for Middle East History Month.  >:(

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2010, 04:53:01 PM »
They're gearing up for Middle East History Month.  >:(

More like whats next?  Muslim heritage month where we celebrate the accomplishments of quaranimals?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 04:57:09 PM »

Maybe we can set up a Islam Cult of Death, Religion of War table.  :teach:
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 08:47:53 PM »
I would have walked over and asked if they could shed some light on the subject of "Islamic thighing".

"Excuse me, is it true that Ayatollah Khomeini advocated having sex with infants through "Islamic thighing"? - No?  Well why did he write it in his "Little Green Book" of sayings.  How about f-ing sheep?  That's in there too...  Islam is quite the religion for the horny sub-human, is it not? - How about chapter 9, verse 29...  any thoughts on that?  Can you explain the abrogated verses, and how non-Muslims are not considered to be humans, instead they are lessor than dogs?  Me personally, you might consider me a descent of pigs and apes, if your book is correct.  Are there any other Jews here - you are a monkey pig too, if these guys book is right...  Did you know Ayesha was actually 5 when she shacked up with Mohamed?  [its because the Arabic calender is 11 days shorter].  To bring it back, Ayatollah Khomeini explained that "Islamic thighing" is how Mohamed would have sex with Ayesha until she was entering puberty from 5-9...  Mohamed then started full on statutory raping Ayesha at age 9 thru 18... seems to me that a man who finds sexual union with a 9 year old probably is a shrimp dick faggot, no?"

-I could belt this out in under a minute...  my Mom can talk over anyone, so I learn[ed] from the best.  No one has the gift of gab like my Mom.  I love public assemblies.  I also went to a high school that bombarded students to be good public speakers, it was annoying at the time, but I can really speak over anyone in a crowd, even if the whole crowd wants my blood.

We should put together a JTF fact sheet to pass out in public assemblies.  Common Koran, and Sunna quotes, and a 270 million dead body tag "ala Allah" from Bill Warren's PoliticalIslam.com site.  A little Robert Spencer, some Daniel Pipes, a healthy does of Bat Ye'or, and of course Rabbi Kahane and the Rebel Rebbe Chaim [citing the time after time correct predictions].  A nice neat organized sheet made pleasing to the eye may stick around with people. - Just an idea.  Its draining to launch into a full anti-Islam symposium 100% of the time.

Handouts can be a striking presentation.  Image is everything.  If someone complains its free publicity.

If I was a graphic designer I would get started on it immediately.  Unfortunately the extent of my Photoshop ability has been shown off in the JTF motivational posters thread.  I've got the chutzpah, but no ability.  I would be enthusiastic about contributing pertinent information if someone else is good with images.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2010, 11:28:18 PM »
Let me guess, the "religion of peace" gathering attendees were all sporting Ron/Rand Paul buttons on their backpacks.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 11:50:21 PM »
I was walking in the one of the buildings into one of the libraries when I see three tables and a bunch of people around them with "Islam religion of peace" posters all over. I glanced and I just walked away since it was b.s. (obviously). I'm not surprised because my school is notoriously anti-semite/pro-muslim, but that was the first time I saw anything like that at my school. The good news is that just down the hall, there was also a "free gilad schalit" thing which I think hillel did, so it was nice to see that.

Yuck!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 10:27:47 AM »

Religion of piss is gathering at your schools largest bathroom?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 11:49:56 AM »
that is why militant nationalism is required, i' not sure if conservatives will ever take to it. In india, militant hindu nationalist organisations are always under the scrutiny of Amnesty International and US religious freedom watchdog. Many Non-residential Indians use to fund the nationalist organisations in india.. but not anymore, due to all this international pressure. And the result, Islam is insulting and plotting to terrorize our people.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2010, 01:40:54 PM »

Maybe we can set up a Islam Cult of Death, Religion of War table.  :teach:

Excellent idea!       Seriously!

I think the students should learn the truth about islam.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 01:44:32 PM »
I saw the poster. It said "Islam: The Religion of Peace, The Religion of Freedom and Justice".  :::D