Author Topic: I've known some good Muslims  (Read 6513 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: I've known some good Muslims
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2010, 07:50:23 PM »
How can anything good come from people who steal, kill, and distort? I think you have a twisted sense of morality...

Islam is a perverted religion and those who worship Allah and Mohamud are evil. I have lost respect for you rhyat1 and now I understand why you are so against the Kabbalah and other aspects of Judaism.

Islams history is stained with the blood of the righteous Jews. Islam is a system of deception and rules designed to subjugate the people.

Islam is an infection and Judaism and true Jews are the cure...

Just because you see some 'good' muslims doesn't mean that Islam is benign... Just the opposite... Do you know Taqiyaa?

PS: Israel has existed in the land for over 3000 years yet there had never been a state called Palestine... Where do you learn your lies from?

Also from where do you learn that Jews are against music? This is not true... Music is an essential part of prayer... You know that when the Temple stands that the Levites sing praises to Hashem? Do you know that King David composed many musical pieces? The only time music is restricted, according to strict Jewish halacha, is for a man to hear a woman sing...

And it is one thing for a woman to cover her hair, but islam requires woman to cover themselves from head to toe in a potatoe sack... This is 100% against Jewish belief... Also regarding the hair issue I have never heard it said that unmarried women need to cover their hair..

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,42600.msg419066.html#msg419066

Except for the part about Kabbalah, which I am not qualified to comment on as I am not a Kabbalah scholar yet, CO SIGN ME.

"Peaceful" Muslims = Taqiyya, or they are derelict in their duties as Muslims.  End.of.story.the.fat.lady.has.sang.

http://www.politicalislam.com/tears/pages/tears-of-jihad/
^270 million people slaughtered in the name of Mohamed, no more research is needed, only action.  If the web had better details of Malik Cheleb's work I could point safely point to around 420 million murdered, but what's the point.  Islam caused the Crusades as well, so all those Jews who died at the hands of Christians is jointly shared with Islam.

[censored] Muslims.  [censored] Islam.  [censored] taqiyya sleeper agents.  And most of all [censored] Muslims who try and put a nice face on Islam while they spew taqiyya lies about their religion of hate. - The dirt beneath the fingernail of an auto anti-Semite is worth more than every man, woman, and child Muslim in the world. - Kahane was, and always will be, right.

Pardon my French.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein