Author Topic: A letter from Dusan Jovanovic  (Read 2663 times)

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
A letter from Dusan Jovanovic
« on: February 01, 2010, 10:36:35 PM »
I have a letter, written to me by a Serb named Dusan Jovanovic, who claims to have gotten some publicity some time in the past for his advocacy for Serbia during trying times.  The letter is from 1995 and details Serbian-American history and his positions on certain issues.  Attached to the letter are a bunch of newspaper clips, articles, photos etc.  I copied it as it is, typos and all.  Unfortunately, I never met him, or spoke to him, after that.

Dear Mr. _____,

Just a few words to say Hallo and to tell you how much I enjoyed talking to you about situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina an naturally about Middle East and Israel.

As I have already indicated to you, attached you will find few articles written about situation in those area - not by Serbs but by foreigners.  That should exclude any bias, prejudice or any partiallity which I think would give the reader pretty accurate story of what is happening there as it took place 50 years ago.

The article by Major Richard Felman relative to the American airman Scott O'Brady is very interested and so much more when American People learns that "Croatians" had shot down pilot O'Grady not the Serbs.  I was shocked while watching the vote in the House (S-Span) on August 2nd if I am correct when Congressman Cunigham from California while debating anti-embargo - not to be lifted on Muslims, announce that Croatians killed so many Serbs & Jews and Gypcies wearing Nazi uniforms, adding that he was with American Airmen and heared from them what Serbs did for them.  He also said that Scott O'Grady wax shot down by Croatians and at that moment he was attacked by several Congressmen and did not finish his speech.  I said this was declared in U.S. Congress FIRST TIM AFTER 50 YEARS AND IT WAS UNBELIEVABLE FOR ME TO HEAR THAT.

Dr. Edmond Paris author - French Catholic and Professor at Sorbonne had written "Genocide in Satellite Croatia" from which I had taken some pages translated - (English) and published by the Serbian National Defence Council of America and Canada as indicated.

I told you I was personal body guard of General Draza Mihajlovic - The First Anti-Nazi and ant-Communist Leader in all of Europe.  Attached is my picture with him when I was with him in under ground, below is my photo with Princ Alexander in London and finally last picture ios with Churchill's secretary Mrs. Jean Howard who I met in 1992 while delivering eulogy to Captain Michael Lees our mutual friend.  This I included that you might not doubt who I am.

I hope to see you again and if there is an opportunity to appear to discuss these matters at any Jewish gatherings, I would be delighted to be there.

With kindest regrds,

Dusan Jovanovic

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Re: A letter from Dusan Jovanovic
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 02:51:18 PM »
We can see that you met a great man and the patriot!!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,