Author Topic: Palin says something interesting  (Read 971 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Palin says something interesting
« on: February 07, 2010, 05:00:03 PM »
Hey, Palin just did something which will increase her poll numbers here at JTF!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/135903

Palin: Obama Will Win Again If He Backs Israel and Bombs Iran
Shevat 24, 5770, 08 February 10 12:25
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(Israelnationalnews.com) Sarah Palin, the Alaska governor who ran with Sen. John McCain against the Obama-Cheney ticket, said on Sunday that U.S. President Barack Obama can win again if he starts backing Israel and decides to attack Iran.

Speaking on Fox News, Palin stated, “Say he decided to declare war on Iran or decide to really come out and do whatever he could to support Israel–which I would like him to do. That changes the dynamics of what we can assume will happen between now and three years. Because I think if the election were today, Obama would not be elected.”

She wrote off President Obama as a man who lectures and does not lead. Palin charged that President Obama’s message to the American people is “just kind of sit down and shut up and accept. When he is up there and he is telling us basically, ‘I know best, my people here in the White House know best.'”

She described the President as being weak on terrorism and national defense. "We are in war," said the former Alaska governor. "These are acts of war that these terrorists are committing. We need to treat them a little bit differently than an American who is worthy, an American being worthy of our U.S. constitutional rights. I don’t think the terrorists are worthy of our rights.

“Treating this like a mere law enforcement matter places our country at great risk because that's not how radical Islamic extremists are looking at this. They know we're at war, and to win that war we need a commander in chief, not a professor of law standing at the lectern."
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Palin says something interesting
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 05:12:24 PM »
Palin acts very smart. She pressures Obama with this statements.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2010, 06:04:45 PM »
Palin ALWAYS says something interesting!  ;D She writes some great commentaries on Facebook too. I don't care WHAT BHO says or does, he will NEVER be re-elected if you asked me.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2010, 06:28:27 PM »
Call me crazy, but I feel in my heart of hearts that if Iran is allowed to develop a nuclear bomb, Israel will be finished and our way of life here in the United States will be finished as well.  Imagine if Hitler had developed the atomic bomb in, say, 1940.  As devasting as Hitler was, the result would have been even worse -- if you can imagine such a thing.  Unfortunately, no one did anything to stop Hitler.  I feel that it's up to both America and Israel to do something now to stop the Iranian Hitler.  Will historians look back and say about us that, just like no one did anything to stop Hitler, no one also did anything to stop Ahmadinejahd?  I know I'm a "one-horse pony" on this matter, but I really believe that disarming Iran is the most important thing that we can do--otherwise all is lost.  Will Obama step up to the plate and do what's necessary?  That's the big question.  And, unfortunately, I don't think he will -- and we lose.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2010, 07:09:34 PM »
Call me crazy, but I feel in my heart of hearts that if Iran is allowed to develop a nuclear bomb, Israel will be finished and our way of life here in the United States will be finished as well.  Imagine if Hitler had developed the atomic bomb in, say, 1940.  As devasting as Hitler was, the result would have been even worse -- if you can imagine such a thing.  Unfortunately, no one did anything to stop Hitler.  I feel that it's up to both America and Israel to do something now to stop the Iranian Hitler.  Will historians look back and say about us that, just like no one did anything to stop Hitler, no one also did anything to stop Ahmadinejahd?  I know I'm a "one-horse pony" on this matter, but I really believe that disarming Iran is the most important thing that we can do--otherwise all is lost.  Will Obama step up to the plate and do what's necessary?  That's the big question.  And, unfortunately, I don't think he will -- and we lose.

You make some great points Israel Forever and I have to admit, I agree with your way of thinking! This is VERY scary, to say the least! :'(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 07:23:54 PM »
Thank you, arksis.  And, yes, it is very very scary.  Unfortunately, you and I are powerless to do anything -- and I hate being in this position.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 07:51:41 PM »

Israel does not need the help of the US.  G-D IS WITH ISRAEL. 
Israel needs to CUT apron stings with the US, we are now a Jew hating disgusting nation.  I am not proud of this place.
I PRAY that G-D will make Israel strong so they can fight their own battle, and defeat the enemy like they did in 1967.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2010, 07:57:42 PM »
I smell a counter revolution.  Im going to be going to the Los Angeles Tea Party meeting.  I think its a rare movement that deserves our backing.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2010, 08:05:36 PM »
I smell a counter revolution.  Im going to be going to the Los Angeles Tea Party meeting.  I think its a rare movement that deserves our backing.

I back  ANY movement that revolts against this wicked and debaucherous slime.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2010, 09:12:08 PM »
Treating this like a mere law enforcement matter places our country at great risk because that's not how radical Islamic extremists are looking at this. They know we're at war, and to win that war we need a commander in chief, not a professor of law standing at the lectern."

Very well said, Sarah

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2010, 05:19:38 AM »
I like what she says, but I don't trust her.  Palin is becoming part of the Republican establishment, which means she will talk out of both sides of her mouth.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2010, 02:04:20 PM »
I like what she says, but I don't trust her.  Palin is becoming part of the Republican establishment, which means she will talk out of both sides of her mouth.

Oh I totally agree!!  We need either Huckabee, Demint or it would be nice if Alan Keys would run.  Not her.  As far as speaking at Tea parties, I think Jonathan Krohn would be a better speaker: 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2010, 02:11:55 PM »
I hope she doesnt run. Her quitting as governor was an atrocious move and turned me off. She thinks she had pressure in Alaska and wants to be president ? Puhlease, gimme a break.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2010, 02:18:47 PM »

Spot on. I am already a long time member of the Tea Party movement. If I had it my way, you'd never see a Democrat OR Republican elected into office again! Just independent conservative Constitutionalists. I have had it with the criminals and con-men in Washington!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2010, 04:17:06 PM »
I totally agree New Yorker! We go to all the Tea Parties here. Small town, the first one was on the town square. Second one was at the high school football field and the stands and field were FILLED! It was an awesome day and made me proud to see that people are FINALLY sticking together and speaking out against these criminals in power. :usa:
Meir Kahane