Author Topic: End Dont Ask Dont Tell - Start the Fairy Brigade  (Read 613 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
End Dont Ask Dont Tell - Start the Fairy Brigade
« on: February 02, 2010, 02:41:02 PM »
I just thought that maybe the solution for the Gays is the creation of special Fairy Brigade in the armed services. They can give out special medals for who is the prettiest, who can dance the best, who is best in the gay arts, etc.... I for one would not want to enlist in an army where my life is depending on a fag. Im sorry if I sound like a 'homophobe' {whatever that word means...} but I truly don't trust being in a room with a gay man. And gay women are sickening in their own way.

What do you think of the Fairy Brigade?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
Re: End Dont Ask Dont Tell - Start the Fairy Brigade
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 02:57:03 PM »
I just thought that maybe the solution for the Gays is the creation of special Fairy Brigade in the armed services. They can give out special medals for who is the prettiest, who can dance the best, who is best in the gay arts, etc.... I for one would not want to enlist in an army where my life is depending on a fag. Im sorry if I sound like a 'homophobe' {whatever that word means...} but I truly don't trust being in a room with a gay man. And gay women are sickening in their own way.
What do you think of the Fairy Brigade?
Great for the Front Line.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 03:48:00 PM »
The purpose of the military is to fight our collective enemies.  Encouraging decadent, non-military behavior is not in the best interest of any nation. No offense, but I'm sure a lot of gay men are thinking less about you than you are about them.   

That crack you made about me possibly knowing what Satan looked like was unnecessary.  I have never attacked you or said anything against you.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 03:53:54 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 09:00:16 PM »
The purpose of the military is to fight our collective enemies.  Encouraging decadent, non-military behavior is not in the best interest of any nation. No offense, but I'm sure a lot of gay men are thinking less about you than you are about them.   

That crack you made about me possibly knowing what Satan looked like was unnecessary.  I have never attacked you or said anything against you.

JTFEnthusiast,

I meant no attack or belittlement against you... What I was trying to say was that 'Satan' doesn't necessarily have any looks about him. We have had many discussions here at JTF concerning the nature of the Heavenly Prosecutor and I usually try to explain that the 'secular' or 'christian' idea of the devil doesn't necessarily correspond to the Jewish idea of the Satan who is just an angel who is executing the will of Hashem.

Im sorry if my comment was taken as an insult... I apologize if you feel offended..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 03:04:12 PM »
I understand your point.  Fair enough.  Thank you for your post.  I agree with what you are saying about the difference in the Jewish and Christian conception

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 03:11:35 PM »
That's a good idea and also they can wear camo speedos.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt