Author Topic: Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachman: America ‘cursed’ by G-d ‘if we reject Israel’  (Read 1099 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
This certainly is attention getting.      G-d Bless Michele Bachmann and her family. 

Hopefully this will help eventually lead to the United States supporting Israel in the ways that Chaim recommends,  not with more Foreign Aid going to Israel and to Israel's (  and the United States' ) enemies:

http://minnesotaindependent.com/55061/bachmann-america-cursed-by-G-d-if-we-reject-israel
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Bad link. For some reason, linking to the page causes a "story not found" message to appear. I typed in Israel to the search engine they have, and I found the article.

This makes me a LOT more enthusiastic about Michele Bachmann. And I just had to laugh at all the moonbats in the comments section. They really do hate us religious folk, don't they?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I'm not sure why the link isn't working now.      I'll print out the article,   as I didn't close the window from when reading the article:

Bachmann: America ‘cursed’ by G-d ‘if we reject Israel’
By Andy Birkey 2/8/10 8:34 AM 

At a Republican Jewish Coalition event in Los Angeles last week, Rep. Michele Bachmann offered a candid view of her positions on Israel: Support for Israel is handed down by G-d and if the United States pulls back its support, America will cease to exist.
The Republican Jewish Coalition is the same organization that recently hired former Sen. Norm Coleman. Bachmann’s appearance on Feb.1 is part of a whirlwind of national events for Bachmann in February. Next up: she’s keynoting the Take Back Washington North Dakota event in Bismarck this Friday night.

Here’s a transcript of some of her remarks at the RJC event:

I am convinced in my heart and in my mind that if the United States fails to stand with Israel, that is the end of the United States . . . [W]e have to show that we are inextricably entwined, that as a nation we have been blessed because of our relationship with Israel, and if we reject Israel, then there is a curse that comes into play. And my husband and I are both Christians, and we believe very strongly the verse from Genesis [Genesis 12:3], we believe very strongly that nations also receive blessings as they bless Israel. It is a strong and beautiful principle.

Right now in my own private Bible time, I am working through Isaiah . . . and there is continually a coming back to what G-d gave to Israel initially, which was the Torah and the Ten Commandments, and I have a wonderful quote from John Adams that if you will indulge me [while I find it] . . . [from his February 16, 1809 letter to François Adriaan van der Kemp]:

I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

. . . So that is a very long way to answer your question, but I believe that an explicit statement from us about our support for Israel as tied to American security, we would do well to do that.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I LOVE Michele Bachman! God bless her and her family! eb22, the link said page not found for me too, but when I erased the end part, it worked fine. Here's the link that worked for me:
http://minnesotaindependent.com/55061

Thanks for the article!  :usa+israel:
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I like her, I like her a lot. She also continues to needle this disease in the WH. The more people keep pressuring him the better to show what a complete moron he is.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Michelle Bachmann has always been one of few true conservatives Politically as well as Biblical in the Minnesota delegation.Thats why the libs hate her
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The same thing about Sarah Palin. I mean the amount of trashing they did to her over really non important issues was unbelievable.  Exactly the same they did to Palin they do to Bachman.  She is a very rare in the state of Minn. They tend to vote for the Demos. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Now THAT would be a ticket for the presidential elections in 2012 wouldn't it?
Palin/Bachman or Bachman/Palin!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Now THAT would be a ticket for the presidential elections in 2012 wouldn't it?
Palin/Bachman or Bachman/Palin!
That would be a great ticket
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I'd vote for that ticket but the real question would Americans vote for a ticket with only wemon on it. I would but that question would have to pander in your mind. I would also have to hear more of what she has to say. Sounds good to me at this point in time.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Sadly, being a congresswoman isn't enough on her resume to be president, but she would make a good VP candidate.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I guess only senators that were community organizers are the BEST qualifications!  :laugh:
Meir Kahane