Author Topic: Important Public Service Announcement By Yariv Oppenheimer Of Peace Now שלום עכש  (Read 855 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Important Public Service Announcement By Yariv Oppenheimer Of Peace Now! שלום עכשיו

Look out for Barack Hussein Obama's appearance in 'drag' in the video!!   :laugh:

Please remember to log in to your Zootube accounts and favorite this one and share it with all of your friends. G-d Bless all of you.

:)

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
You shouldn't pay attention to such idiots like Yariv Oppenheimer... he is a law life self-hating Jew, shame on us that we have such traitors among our people!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
You shouldn't pay attention to such idiots like Yariv Oppenheimer... he is a law life self-hating Jew, shame on us that we have such traitors among our people!

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you Edward that ignoring Yariv Oppenheimer and Peace Now is a good idea but this time he has gone way too far as he has attacked me personally in PUBLIC by spreading disinformation about me on Marbus' Gay Nazi channel as well as his own.

For the last 2 years he and his Bolshevik fifth-columnist cronies in Israel have been uploading literally HUNDREDS of smear videos against Chaim Ben Pesach and JTF - making hoax photograps in PhotoShop supposedly showing Chaim being "arrested for pedophilia in 1989" - as well as flagging our videos off and getting our channels suspended on zootube. So far JTF has done very little to counter these persistent attacks. It is time for us to respond by fighting fire with fire. "Offense is the best defense" as the saying goes.

I had no choice but to respond to this low-life scumbag and call him out on his lies.

If he and Marbus want to mess with 4International and JTF it will cost them dearly because they will pay the penalty with these kinds of parody videos in return.  ;D

Shalom brother!!

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Well, if you put it that way..... Kick their a-sses! Good luck my friend!!!