Author Topic: PalTalkScene  (Read 1290 times)

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
PalTalkScene
« on: February 04, 2010, 12:56:54 PM »
Could be a good resource for recruiting to the JTF.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: PalTalkScene
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 01:03:29 PM »
Pal Talk is where I learned about JTF. There are some bad people on there though.

It's FULL of Muslims, so if JTF got popular on Pal Talk, get ready for an onslaught of Muslim trolls too.

There are a couple of bad people there. I don't know if he got re-banned or not, but there used to be a guy named Sintandrew who claimed to be a Lebanese Christian and anti-Muslim but is really just a pervert and had a cult-like following which was very creepy. Also even though he tries to hide it, please don't trust "Christian Prince" because he does have anti-Semitic leanings, or at least he did. He now pretends to be pro-Israel. It's bull. He believes in the Khazar theory.

Lady Trooper is a transsexual person who was convicted of murder and is now rumored to be in jail. He/she/it has trolled the Christian rooms before so please be careful not to speak with that person. They are very dangerous.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2010, 06:36:51 PM »
Pal Talk is where I learned about JTF. There are some bad people on there though.

It's FULL of Muslims, so if JTF got popular on Pal Talk, get ready for an onslaught of Muslim trolls too.

There are a couple of bad people there. I don't know if he got re-banned or not, but there used to be a guy named Sintandrew who claimed to be a Lebanese Christian and anti-Muslim but is really just a pervert and had a cult-like following which was very creepy. Also even though he tries to hide it, please don't trust "Christian Prince" because he does have anti-Semitic leanings, or at least he did. He now pretends to be pro-Israel. It's bull. He believes in the Khazar theory.

Lady Trooper is a transsexual person who was convicted of murder and is now rumored to be in jail. He/she/it has trolled the Christian rooms before so please be careful not to speak with that person. They are very dangerous.

Paltalk, the most EVIL Jew hating forum on the net for chat.  Muslims now own it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2010, 07:00:39 PM »

Paltalk, the most EVIL Jew hating forum on the net for chat.  Muslims now own it.

I've been a member of Paltalk since July 2001 and have had pictures of guns on my profile for years, only recently was my profile banned for pictures of guns. I will not renew my paltalk subscription.