Author Topic: The latest fad in YouTube denial  (Read 514 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The latest fad in YouTube denial
« on: February 07, 2010, 09:55:01 PM »
I have heard it all... Now the antisemites on YouTube are claiming that Mel Gibson never made any antisemitic comments.

These liars and perverters of Justice will have their day. I have seen the original report in which he admited he made a mistake and said the wrong things. I think that Mel Gibson is a hero for the antisemites. On the youtube pages which discuss the topic there are comments like 'Gibson was right, they should have killed the Jews"... And other wonderful antisemitic comments.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: The latest fad in YouTube denial
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 10:24:14 PM »
I'm only stating the obvious:  The antisemites will always be amongst us.  We'll never get rid of them.  It's just a fact of life for Jews.  But we need to expose them as much as we can and fight them tooth and nail all the way.  And it will be this way for eternity.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 08:13:25 AM »
I have heard it all... Now the antisemites on YouTube are claiming that Mel Gibson never made any antisemitic comments.

These liars and perverters of Justice will have their day. I have seen the original report in which he admited he made a mistake and said the wrong things. I think that Mel Gibson is a hero for the antisemites. On the youtube pages which discuss the topic there are comments like 'Gibson was right, they should have killed the Jews"... And other wonderful antisemitic comments.

Why hasn't the Vatican and the Pope spoke out against Gibson, excommunicated and disowned him completely?

Oh I forgot, my bad: the Vatican "beatified" Croat Ustasha Nazi Cardinal Alojzije Stepinac - who presided over the Holocaust in Nazi Croatia against 1 Million Serbs and Jews from 1941 to 1945 - turning him into a "saint".

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2010, 08:23:32 AM »

Muman welcome to the world of zootube.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2010, 09:18:46 AM »
There's so many things they need to do that they refuse to do Muman. It's very sad and makes me feel angry. One of the things that's frustrating to me is that some people really think that they represent Christianity as a whole. I was talking to someone from another country and they thought that the Pope was the leader of all Christians and I had to enlighten him to the fact that he is certainly not!

Offline rhayat1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2010, 09:31:04 AM »
I'm probably not the best person to say this, but I'll say it anyway: a little anti-Semitism here and there is good for the Jewish People.  It reminds them that they are Jews and helps prevent assimilation.  In my life, I experienced some anti-Semitism as a child from blacks and even a bit later on from neo-Nazis.  It never rose beyond the level of insults - and no, it did not make me feel warm and fuzzy inside, but it did remind me that I'm a Jew and that's a good thing.  So many Jews, especially in America, want to forget their heritage, to blend in and destroy what cannot be replaced.  For them, a nasty comment now and then is like bitter medicine.