Author Topic: Palin Calls on Pres. Obama to Fire Rahm Emanuel  (Read 1086 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Palin Calls on Pres. Obama to Fire Rahm Emanuel
« on: February 02, 2010, 02:57:35 PM »
In a Facebook post, Sarah Palin is calling on President Obama to fire Whitehouse Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel for using profane language to describe the strategy of Senate liberals.

"Yes, Rahm is known for his caustic, crude references about those with whom he disagrees, but his recent tirade against participants in a strategy session was such a strong slap in many American faces that our president is doing himself a disservice by seeming to condone Rahm's recent sick and offensive tactic."
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/179828
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Palin Calls on Pres. Obama to Fire Rahm Emanuel
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 03:00:01 PM »
Yes i heard about it and agree
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 05:30:21 PM »
Palin should call for the entire Obama administration to jump off a bridge.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 05:31:46 PM »
Belongs in Jews against Obama section.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 05:34:32 PM »
Nothing she says can undo her endorsement of Rand Nazi Paul.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 08:57:04 PM »
In essence,   Ramn Emanuel followed the " lead"  of his boss.    Last March,   Barack Hussein Obama attempted to use humor at the expense of those who participate in the Special Olympics.  The two have no clue about the courage that many special needs people display daily and about the obstacles they have overcome.        Both BHO and Rahm Emanuel come across as very condescending.     It's a major theme in BHO's so called Adminstration as a whole. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 11:10:05 PM »
I so agree eb22! They are so arrogant and could care less about anyone else's feelings. They are in "esteemed" office and should be more responsible and set a better example for people. When I see someone call another person a "retard", I find them to be VERY immature, because they have no regard for another person's feelings. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 12:22:05 AM »
Well said,   arksis.   

What also caught my attention is how Dave Carney,    Texas Governor Rick Perry's campaign advisor,    used the word retarded more than once.    At the very least,   there needs to be a much greater emphasis in public schools on educating people about retardation and Special Needs people in general:

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/020410dnmetpalinperry.e628ea79.html

Sarah Palin miffed at Rick Perry aide's use of 'retarded' as a slur

05:26 PM CST on Thursday, February 4, 2010
By WAYNE SLATER / The Dallas Morning News
[email protected]
AUSTIN — On the eve of a campaign appearance in Texas for Rick Perry, Sarah Palin served notice that she’s not happy the governor's top political adviser used the word “retarded” to describe campaign logistics.

Dave Carney, Perry's long-time political guru, used the word several times in a conference call about arrangements for the first gubernatorial debate last month sponsored by KERA.

During the call among campaign representatives, Carney complained that one candidates' holding room would be in a different building than the debate.

"That's just retarded,” Carney said. "That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard."

Palin's youngest son Trig has Down syndrome. The former vice presidential candidate has written on her Facebook page that using the word "retarded" is "a slur on all God's children" with developmental disabilities.

When The Wall Street Journalreported that White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel used the term during a closed-door meeting with liberal Democrats and others, Palin called Emanuel's choice of words "unacceptable" and said he should be fired. Emanuel has since apologized.

Palin's spokeswoman, Meg Stapleton, condemned Carney's remarks but did not call for the Perry consultant to lose his job.

"Gov. Palin believes crude and demeaning name-calling at the expense of others is disrespectful," Stapleton said.

With Palin scheduled to headline a Perry campaign rally in the Houston area Sunday, the Republican governor moved today to stem the controversy.

Perry spokesman Mark Miner disassociated the governor from Carney's remarks.

"It was an unfortunate choice of words, and the governor is extremely disappointed," Miner said.

Carney could not be reached for comment.

Carney, a Republican political consultant based in New Hampshire, has advised Perry for more than a decade. He is credited with molding Perry's campaign message — an unrelenting attack on Washington and, by extension, on U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison, Perry's rival for the Republican gubernatorial nomination.

Carney has a reputation for blunt speech. He was criticized last year for suggesting, in an interview with The Dallas Morning News, that broadening the Republican Party to include more moderate ideas — including those of Hutchison — could turn the GOP into a "whorehouse."

Sunday's re-election rally in Cypress, a Houston suburb, is expected to attract thousands of Palin supporters -- conservatives whose votes Perry is seeking in the March 2 GOP primary. Rocker Ted Nugent, a staunch advocate of gun rights, is scheduled to open the event by playing the national anthem.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 08:19:00 AM »
I have a lot of respect for people with disabilities and what they go through every day, but a ban on the word "retarded" is just PC bull excrement. I don't see what was so wrong about saying light-skinned negro either. The special olympics thing that Obama said was bad though because it was like a direct slap in the face of the disabled. Just referring to something or someone as "retarded" though doesn't seem that bad. I guess I'll have to change my vernacular to change with the times. Soon you won't be able to say "that's so gay" either because it offends gay people.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 08:19:31 AM »
I hope they let Ted Nugent also speak at the convention, that man is very intelligent and has more common sense than most have in their little pinky!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2010, 08:22:47 AM »
I have a lot of respect for people with disabilities and what they go through every day, but a ban on the word "retarded" is just PC bull excrement. I don't see what was so wrong about saying light-skinned negro either. The special olympics thing that Obama said was bad though because it was like a direct slap in the face of the disabled. Just referring to something or someone as "retarded" though doesn't seem that bad. I guess I'll have to change my vernacular to change with the times. Soon you won't be able to say "that's so gay" either because it offends gay people.

Rubystars, I know it sounds very PC to NOT say this word, but when you are emotionally connected to someone with Down's Syndrome it really hurts to hear that word, that's all I'm saying. I said that word ALOT as a child and in my teens, and then when I had friends and worked with those with Down's Syndrome and other disabilities, it became a VERY hurtful word. I hope I made it sound more understanding as to WHY this word hurts so many people.
Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2010, 08:32:51 AM »
Thanks for explaining arksis. I do think I understand now. There are some children across the street who have dwarfism. I don't really know the family that well but when I talked to my dad he kept referring to them as "midgets". He didn't mean it in a bad way. He honestly didn't. That's just what he grew up learning to call people with short stature. I had to gently correct him and let him know that to refer to them as that would really hurt their feelings if they heard it, and that they're little people. That seems PC too in a way but I didn't want him to embarass himself or hurt the kids through ignorance.

I've watched a lot of programs on Discovery Health about people with various disabilities and I really find it inspiring how they get through each day with dignity.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 08:58:27 AM »
My pleasure Rubystars. I'm with you on finding this country so politically correct it sickens me! Hope you have a great weekend! I am out the door and off to work!
Meir Kahane